Requesting information on ordered '22

iEatCommunists

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra 3.0 Premium
Called a local dealership and placed a deposit on a Supra they had coming in stock. After a couple months it showed up on the website so I have the vin. Dealer said delivery was delayed but refuses to give time estimate. Can anyone look up any information with the vin?

WZ1DB0C03NW048458
Sponsored

lordwalker

First Name
Walker
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 Premium, Macan GTS, RS5, Model Y
Called a local dealership and placed a deposit on a Supra they had coming in stock. After a couple months it showed up on the website so I have the vin. Dealer said delivery was delayed but refuses to give time estimate. Can anyone look up any information with the vin?

WZ1DB0C03NW048458
So you actually have a deposit down in writing? As in, they took your money? When I was buying mine in September-ish there were a lot of guys promising me their cars were on the way, only for them to never show up or be months late. However, they wouldn't take a deposit because they undoubtedly knew the car in the system might not actually be theirs to sell.

I only ask because a salesman "had my name down" for a turbulence grey car in September, but it never showed & the guy went no contact lol. Then he called me mid-December saying they finally have a car in stock and it wasn't even the same one smh.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

Attachments