OP
OP
Rob_Supra21

Rob_Supra21

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra Refraction Blue
I still don't know why the hell it did not come with it as is, it def should have.
Originally it was supposed to be part of every A91. But shortages in the spoilers made Toyota change it to an optional thing later on. It wasn’t until maybe December when Toyota reflected the spoiler as optional on their website.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Rob_Supra21

Rob_Supra21

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra Update: Checked my oil at 1.3K miles and still full! So that is good.

Also, I ordered the Shifterz Replica A91 spoiler. I decided that I will put it on when it comes and keep the OEM one on the side.

My rationale:

1. I don't want to have to find a body shop, pay them for the 3-5 hours of labor (Around here average is $100/hr) and then it turns out they drilled the holes all jacked up or the spoiler ends up not straight. The replica is 3M, no holes!

2. I still want to have the A91 relatively complete, so when I sell the car I will probably give the OEM spoiler to whoever wants the car so they can install it if they want.

3. It is possible that with the rarity of acquiring an A91 spoiler, they will appreciate in value. Think the S2000 OEM hardtops.

JDG520

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
Loving this build. I guess I should be counting my lucky stars my A91 had the spoiler when the dealer got it. I was reading about the issues with the supply when I was shopping and just dumb lucked my way into a complete one.
I’m doing pretty much everything you’ve done minus the lip (right now at least). Have the spacers and ZL1 flaps in the garage waiting for install and was finally able to snag the hood vents today and then stumbled on your build. Beautiful car man.

OP
OP
Rob_Supra21

Rob_Supra21

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lucky me got a ticket for no front plate when my car was parked in front of my house. I do live near Sto N Sho so they were able to put together a bracket for me that fit my Maxton lip lol. Not too bad.

Attachments