San Diego Dealer BS

nosavingthrow

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2022 Mazda 3 Turbo
Thanks. Probably sell the Prius to CarMax. Previously, they offered more than several dealers did.
I'd make sure to check both carmax and carvana, maybe others. When I sold my old car, carvana offered me $18,500 while carmax was only $13,000.
Sponsored

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Try Toyota of El Cajon, I got my 3.0 Nitro there with no Mark ups and didn't even pay for the extra options that were put on the car like Window Tint/Drivers Package/Carbon Mirror Caps.

If you do call them try asking for Ross as a Salesman. Helped me make out like a bandit for CA pricing. :)
I swear to god if you are the other yellow supra that everyone is mistakening me for.... you need to meet up with me so i can take a pic side by side and let people know theres more than just me. ???

OP
OP
Grady60

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Toyota Prius Persona Series
Try Toyota of El Cajon, I got my 3.0 Nitro there with no Mark ups and didn't even pay for the extra options that were put on the car like Window Tint/Drivers Package/Carbon Mirror Caps.

If you do call them try asking for Ross as a Salesman. Helped me make out like a bandit for CA pricing. :)
Thanks. Probably be end of year, but good to know. Did you order it or was it in stock? Right now they have none.

Last edited:

Materia

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I swear to god if you are the other yellow supra that everyone is mistakening me for.... you need to meet up with me so i can take a pic side by side and let people know theres more than just me. ???
Hahaha, not me if you're in SD. I'm in LA. But I am starting to see the Yellow option seems to be pretty rare. I have yet to see another one in person, only Grey and black on the road so far. I guess I gotta thank the LA dealers for marking up my original plan for Red. ?

Thanks. Probably be end of year, but good to know. Did you order it or was it in stock? Right now they have none.
They had it on the lot with another Supra at the time. Maybe call them and see if they can contact you if they get on in?

OP
OP
Grady60

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mossy Toyota in San Diego has a red 3.0.
I called them 45 days ago to schedule a test drive. They said it was on hold for a customer. When the cast comes off my foot in 3 weeks, I’d like to test drive it. Or am I wasting my time with them?

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Mossy Toyota in San Diego has a red 3.0.
I called them 45 days ago to schedule a test drive. They said it was on hold for a customer. When the cast comes off my foot in 3 weeks, I’d like to test drive it. Or am I wasting my time with them?
if you do go, let me know lol, i'm in San Diego and don't mind meeting new faces haha

edit: didn't realize that San Diego is in a Supra shortage.... out of all dealers in SD, there are 2 supras, all 2.0's. One white, one grey.

Last edited:

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Where's your shop?
Near main street naval base. Pretty hard to miss considering the colorful mural backdrop and the amount of cars in the front, mostly comprised of evos, skylines and off road montero/pajero builds lol

wait you have a 2.0? Doesn't matter to me, if you're in the area, stop by and say hello, we'll be willing to help you with your build if you plan on doing so..

OP
OP
Grady60

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
if you do go, let me know lol, i'm in San Diego and don't mind meeting new faces haha

edit: didn't realize that San Diego is in a Supra shortage.... out of all dealers in SD, there are 2 supras, all 2.0's. One white, one grey. Just when I’m sure I like the Turbulence Gray, the Absolute Zero catches my eye and vice versa?
Norm Reeves also has a grey 2.0, but they marked it up $5k. Larry Miller has a grey 3.0.

Limoncello

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 2.0L
Near main street naval base. Pretty hard to miss considering the colorful mural backdrop and the amount of cars in the front, mostly comprised of evos, skylines and off road montero/pajero builds lol

wait you have a 2.0? Doesn't matter to me, if you're in the area, stop by and say hello, we'll be willing to help you with your build if you plan on doing so..
I grew up in national city so it looked familiar.
Yep I got the 2.0 from Tulsa Oklahoma. If I'm ever down that way I'll stop by.

SooopraSD

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2005 Titan, 1993 Civic, 2003 CBR600RR

What does your shop specialize it?
Sponsored