2022 Dealer orders

SupraNews

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 XSE Hatch, 22 3.0 Prem, Chevy Z06(waiting list)
When you guys say, "Red interior" are you speaking of an entire red leather interior or just looking for the stupid one driver's side red leather door section with red leather accents on the steering wheel? Never understood why that launch edition only put the red leather on the driver's side. Looks way off.
Full red leather
Sponsored

PhilipC2693

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Rav4, Supra
Looking for dealer options that can help get an order placed. I've spoke with a few dealers in Chicago and Minneapolis but they have said they can only keep a look out on what allocations are coming in and if they match the options we're looking for.

Are only certain dealers able to place actual orders and is it just a matter of asking around? I really don't mind traveling anywhere in the US.

Looking to close the deal this spring so it's ideal if I have to wait a few months for the car to come in.

Appreciate the help.

FYI looking at a 2022 3.0 premium in white with red interior.
I order mine at Pauly Toyota @ 1035 S Illinois Rte 31, Crystal Lake, IL 60014 around nov2021 , I pay MSRP + Tax around $61500 OTD. for 2022 supra 3.0 premium black in black interior. dealer told me i should receive the car end on Jan. hope this help!

ToyoBMW

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE, 2004 S2000, 1999 Carrera
I order mine at Pauly Toyota @ 1035 S Illinois Rte 31, Crystal Lake, IL 60014 around nov2021 , I pay MSRP + Tax around $61500 OTD. for 2022 supra 3.0 premium black in black interior. dealer told me i should receive the car end on Jan. hope this help!
Did you get the VIN to your incoming car?

SupraNews

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 XSE Hatch, 22 3.0 Prem, Chevy Z06(waiting list)

fatal-element

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Nitro Yellow 3.0 Prem, RIP to my E92 M3
Finally on the truck to the dealership, should have it tomorrow or Thursday. Been waiting since July 15 when my M3's S65 kicked the bucket... a hell of walking and driving my fiancee's hybrid SUV every day... after a decade straight of sports cars of one kind or another.

So close to deliverance from this evil ?

OP
OP

physwm2501

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tesla M3P
Finally on the truck to the dealership, should have it tomorrow or Thursday. Been waiting since July 15 when my M3's S65 kicked the bucket... a hell of walking and driving my fiancee's hybrid SUV every day... after a decade straight of sports cars of one kind or another.

So close to deliverance from this evil ?
Hope it arrives on time

fatal-element

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Nitro Yellow 3.0 Prem, RIP to my E92 M3
Hope it arrives on time
Alas, for these types of orders Toyota has to send paperwork directly to us, which they then send to the dealer to release the car after we sign. Dealer has had my car since Wednesday AM, Toyota corporate is AWOL on this one and hasn't responded to emails yet. Dealership is in town and I drive by to see it sitting under a tent out front waiting on my way to the office ?

No idea if I'll see it this week, I have to leave tonight or early tomorrow on a road trip so there's a solid chance I'll have to go in the SUV. The fact that I can see it with my eyeballs but still can't get the paperwork is killing me.

Update: after 3 business days sitting there, they want another three business days for the paperwork. So next Tuesday it is. ?
Sponsored

Last edited: