Canada - Pricing, Availability Details & Orders

dgh

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993 RX7; 2011 Toyota RAV 4
Gentleman in Canada, if possible, could you see if the odometer and HVAC can be switched to imperial units?? I'm considering going there to buy a white on red Supra since the launch editions are being marked up too high in South FL.
I'm not sure about the odometer, however, unless you have a speciifc line on a vehicle here, I think you'll find the same issues in Canada as in Florida. There are waiting lists for cars here, and most dealers are marking them up hugely. A yellow one near me is going for $120,000 Cdn. Thats 91,350 USD. I see in Ontario a new white supra listed for $140,000, in Mississauga. I know of only one dealer out of 6 in Edmonton that is sticking to MSRP....
Sponsored

Kaizen

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
I'm not sure about the odometer, however, unless you have a speciifc line on a vehicle here, I think you'll find the same issues in Canada as in Florida. There are waiting lists for cars here, and most dealers are marking them up hugely. A yellow one near me is going for $120,000 Cdn. Thats 91,350 USD. I see in Ontario a new white supra listed for $140,000, in Mississauga. I know of only one dealer out of 6 in Edmonton that is sticking to MSRP....
I'm happy to wait till next year for the hype to die down so MSRP would be negotiable. I just really like the red interior. I'm gunna go see a downshift blue today at Al Hendrickson Toyota. They have it at 98k USD lol.

AugustineW

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW X5+2020 Nitro Yellow Supra
Got mine Tuesday dropped it off at ceramic and tint . Get it back Saturday am.
Sweet ride !

5B902505-EC70-4399-BA4E-9192B6082B9A.jpeg
Congrats! I dropped mine off for ceramic coating and full front PPF (Suntek) yesterday in North York. I'll get it back on Friday and bring it to Cayuga on Saturday.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bmw hp2 sport ( bike ) , 2019 Ram 2500, Ducati 1098 Tricolore ( past )
Gentleman in Canada, if possible, could you see if the odometer and HVAC can be switched to imperial units?? I'm considering going there to buy a white on red Supra since the launch editions are being marked up too high in South FL.
All cars can be converted from the dealer. Its a simple thing to do now that its a digital dash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bmw hp2 sport ( bike ) , 2019 Ram 2500, Ducati 1098 Tricolore ( past )
Engine Break in period ??? So was at the dealership yesterday, where after a long wait they said the car does not need to it, and the first service is at 16000 km. Has this been the same story everyone else has been getting?

As well , at the final hour they droped on me that I will need to give them 10 grand as a deposit for a year that will be refunded to me. So I don't re sell or move the car out of country. Has anyone else has this move pulled on them?

Denton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 3.0 MT
Engine Break in period ??? So was at the dealership yesterday, where after a long wait they said the car does not need to it, and the first service is at 16000 km. Has this been the same story everyone else has been getting?

As well , at the final hour they droped on me that I will need to give them 10 grand as a deposit for a year that will be refunded to me. So I don't re sell or move the car out of country. Has anyone else has this move pulled on them?
The owners manual says the break in is 2000km. The $10k thing sounds shady, all my dealer wanted was for me to be approved for financing before letting me test drive.

Setrius

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Hyundai Gen Coupe 3.8gt
Has anyone heard of a date for the second shipment? I have one ordered and was curious if anyone heard anything.

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
Iā€™d assume itā€™s just white with black interior. I have no clue though as Iā€™ll probably pass on the car. This whole launch has been joke to put it nicely. I may wait for the 2021 but at this point I donā€™t know

RRKnight

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus NCX200T F Sport
Iā€™d assume itā€™s just white with black interior. I have no clue though as Iā€™ll probably pass on the car. This whole launch has been joke to put it nicely. I may wait for the 2021 but at this point I donā€™t know
I've seen a white on black supra here in Ontario already. Not sure why he told you it's the first in Canada unless he's referring to the phantom grey color.

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
I've seen a white on black supra here in Ontario already. Not sure why he told you it's the first in Canada unless he's referring to the phantom grey color.
Not sure. My two color choices were blue and white w/black :dunno:

Setrius

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I just got a text today to tell me my car should be at the dealership this coming week (Aug 4-10). My guess is that they have some at the port and are sending those out for orders. I also received an email from another dealership in Nova Scotia telling me that they are getting 2 cars at the end of the month.

RRKnight

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus NCX200T F Sport
I just got a text today to tell me my car should be at the dealership this coming week (Aug 4-10). My guess is that they have some at the port and are sending those out for orders. I also received an email from another dealership in Nova Scotia telling me that they are getting 2 cars at the end of the month.
Where are you located? My dealer only said they should be getting one more in August but do not know when.

Setrius

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I am on the South Shore of Nova Scotia. Halifax is the dealership getting 2 cars. I now refuse to deal with them though. I bought mine from Tusket Toyota (Yarmouth).
Sponsored