Sat Nav Data, 2020 Europe

rjn21

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV
Overnight, 04 May 2020, the Europe Evo 2020-1 Sat nav data was released for Europe, available to download in Toyota Supra Download Manager. It is 29.08GB.
The download manager is available in the UK from https://www.toyota-supraconnect.uk/
Other jurisdictions will have their own portal.
Sponsored

OP
OP

rjn21

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV
2020-2 released. 29.38GB.

OP
OP

rjn21

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV
2020-3 released. 30.232GB.

OP
OP

rjn21

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV
2021-1 released 06 March 2021. 30.95GB. Looks like there was no 2020-4 issued.

OP
OP

rjn21

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV
2021-2 released 09 June 2021. 31.09GB.

BG500

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Supra
Hi guys, where can i find the Toyota Supra Download Manager for PC? I can't find it anywhere, only a note under the q&a on the connected webpage stating that it's required to be able to download the update. One would think that they could add a link to it there but no..

OP
OP

rjn21

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV
Hi guys, where can i find the Toyota Supra Download Manager for PC? I can't find it anywhere, only a note under the q&a on the connected webpage stating that it's required to be able to download the update. One would think that they could add a link to it there but no..
Login to the Toyota Supra Connect home page.
Scroll to the bottom.
Click on "Details" in map update.
Click "Manual update"
Expand / click on the down arrow.
Click windows.
That will launch the installer for the map update app.

BG500

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Supra
Thanks buddy?? will try after breakfast

update ; Got it to work, when I followed your instructions I remembered that I found the download button a few weeks back but it didn't do anything.. turs out it doesn't work in chrome (for some reason) tried in edge and after a few hiccups with password after it was installed ( didn't remember what I used) I managed to log in :)
Once again thanks for your help

Last edited:

Mark-in-Stoke

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GT86 Supra v
Overnight, 04 May 2020, the Europe Evo 2020-1 Sat nav data was released for Europe, available to download in Toyota Supra Download Manager. It is 29.08GB.
The download manager is available in the UK from https://www.toyota-supraconnect.uk/
Other jurisdictions will have their own portal.
Thanks buddy, been trying to get this for a couple of days but with no joy as I was using Chrome, pity Toyota didn't mention this somewhere! Thanks

Mark-in-Stoke

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GT86 Supra v
The file needs around 34gb so what file formatt did you use? i started with fat32 but it wouldn't download as the file was to big, I then changed it to exFAT (which toyota says works) downloaded it to mem stick and plugged into the car usb and Nothing happened, where am I going wrong?
thanks

Dan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 G42 M240i
The file needs around 34gb so what file formatt did you use? i started with fat32 but it wouldn't download as the file was to big, I then changed it to exFAT (which toyota says works) downloaded it to mem stick and plugged into the car usb and Nothing happened, where am I going wrong?
thanks
Hi
Make sure you download the files to a temporary folder first like on your desktop (NOT TO THE USB KEY). Then Click Proceed to download

1.PNG

Then the software should ask you where you want to extract them (i.e your USB key)
Once all the files are downloaded.

Mark-in-Stoke

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GT86 Supra v
Hi
Make sure you download the files to a temporary folder first like on your desktop (NOT TO THE USB KEY). Then Click Proceed to download

1.PNG

Then the software should ask you where you want to extract them (i.e your USB key)
Once all the files are downloaded.
I did download it to a file in downloads not directly to the usb stick, when you put the usb in your car did any message pop up? And what format did you use as so far EXFAT and NTFS don't seem to do anything

Dan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 G42 M240i
I did download it to a file in downloads not directly to the usb stick, when you put the usb in your car did any message pop up? And what format did you use as so far EXFAT and NTFS don't seem to do anything
Ahh ok. Yeah as soon as you put the USB key in the car it pops up on the screen saying a newer version is detected and asks if you want to install it.

Does the installer confirm it extracted all the files ok to the USB? Any errors on the tool? I used EXFAT for mine as i don't think Fat 32 Is supported on large USB keys.

If not try another USB key if you have any to hand.

Mark-in-Stoke

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GT86 Supra v
Just downloading update again from Toyota, reformatted the drive to exFAT again, we'll see how this goes again.
In your maps version does it now show the Evo 21/22 file

Dan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 G42 M240i
Just downloading update again from Toyota, reformatted the drive to exFAT again, we'll see how this goes again.
In your maps version does it now show the Evo 21/22 file
Yep my version and should be the latest is Road Map Europe EVO 2021-2
Sponsored