Scraped underneath fender + fender liner.

obito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hey all,

Been going through it and today pulling out of a parking lot I scraped underneath my front right fender and damaged some plastic as well with what looks like the side skirt and fender liner. Everything else with the car is fine, but I was really distracted and not present while driving this morning and made a mistake. Thankfully it wasn’t worse.

I have an appointment at the body shop but it doesn’t seem like too crazy of a fix, I feel like I could replace these parts myself. The fender itself is still properly aligned with the hood and front bumper.

It looks like I will need:
1. A new right side skirt/trim (75853-WAA01)
2. New right front (rear) fender liner which includes the bent plastic splash guard underneath? Including the push rivets as well (53891-WAA01)
3. Or EVS tuning fenders Lol.

My questions are mainly:
Are these the correct parts? It looks like when the little plastic fasteners were dislodged it bent the fender at those points. Can they hammered or bent back to a flush position?

I’m also confused by the side skirt, it seems like the plastic itself wasn’t sheared off where it separated but was dislodged instead. Any advice with that? What do you guys think?

E85A2A8F-7DB4-4F08-A46A-262AA347F33C.jpeg

5DA18E0A-8C71-4195-B7A2-62B190266F79.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited: