Stuff flying underneath seats

B54

First Name
Bas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra Jarama Racetrack Edition
The Supra seats are amazing to have stuff fly underneath it during acceleration/cornering.

Do any of you have any tips or products that avoid this from happening?
I use the stock floor mats and don't feel like changing them, yet.
Sponsored

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
The Supra seats are amazing to have stuff fly underneath it during acceleration/cornering.

What type of stuff, Tic Tacs, Spanish Bullions, a kilo of coke?

I’ve yet to have anything fly under my seat. There are a few threads on storage organizers and such.

-RJM

SupraYYJ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra 3.0

B54: Doctor, when I leave loose shit in my foot wells, it slides under the seats!!1
Dr. supramkv.com: Well, don't do that!

Seriously, is this your first car or something? Don't keep loose shit in your foot wells. You have a glove box. And an armrest cubby. And two seat-back storage pockets. And a hatchback.

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
I have an endless cycle that happens to me most times I'm in the car. I keep my key fob in my right pocket, then it falls between seat and center stack. To prevent this I keep my key in the little cubby behind the cupholders but I forget it when I get out of the car and have to do the crawl of shame to retrieve it.

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Not sure if these gap fillers will resolve your issue. Adds some storage. I've seen them before in cars. Not sure how they will look or if they will fit the Supra.

Attachments

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Don't wear shoes?

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
I have the same problem... I often chuck stuff on the floor of the passenger side that I don't want (potentially) marring the leather on the seat - but want easy access to.

Later when I go to grab them they are all the way at the back and I have to wait for the seat motor to move forward... then grab them... then move it back.

I'm slowly learning that it's faster to always use the hatch so I have a backpack I chucked in there just for holding crap. I do need to get a pair of those gap fillers though... if nothing else, for change and sunglasses.

Reactions: B54
OP
OP
B54

B54

First Name
Bas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra Jarama Racetrack Edition
What type of stuff, Tic Tacs, Spanish Bullions, a kilo of coke?

I’ve yet to have anything fly under my seat. There are a few threads on storage organizers and such.

-RJM
Anything of that size. Will try to have a look at those threads, search function (at first) didn't come up with anything :p

B54: Doctor, when I leave loose shit in my foot wells, it slides under the seats!!1
Dr. supramkv.com: Well, don't do that!

Seriously, is this your first car or something? Don't keep loose shit in your foot wells. You have a glove box. And an armrest cubby. And two seat-back storage pockets. And a hatchback.
B54: Asks simple, honest question with also the intention to maybe help others by sharing tips.
SupraYYJ: Stop placing any stuff in the footwell!!1 First car?!

A simple, "I never had that issue" or "I never place my stuff there, because it fly's around" would've sufficed...

And no, this isn't my first car. But it is my first sports car with >200hp and a (deeper) pocket underneath the seat. ?‍♂

I have an endless cycle that happens to me most times I'm in the car. I keep my key fob in my right pocket, then it falls between seat and center stack. To prevent this I keep my key in the little cubby behind the cupholders but I forget it when I get out of the car and have to do the crawl of shame to retrieve it.
I've seen those before, I have the same issue but just placing it in the small space behind the armrest is fine for me too :p

Last edited:

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
B54: Asks simple, honest question with also the intention to maybe help others by sharing tips.
SupraYYJ: Stop placing any stuff in the footwell!!1 First car?!

And no, this isn't my first car. But it is my first sports car with >200hp and a (deeper) pocket underneath the seat. ?‍♂
Yeah - these seats suck for shit on the floor. I try to not put anything in the car ever, but as all people, stuff happens. When I do it always ends up under the seat. I wish they had they little plastic from that prevented (bigger at least) items from rolling under there.

Reactions: B54

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
Change? What year is it?
Honestly I stopped keeping track of the year when the next one always sucked a little more than the last one... hence 90's forever. I may enter the new millenium around 2030... but that remains up for debate currently (and it's not looking promising).

It's part of my operating paranoia... I still use cash anywhere I can to reduce my digital footprint - hence buckets of change accumulating over the years. You may think it's pointless, but with 2lbs of change and a durable sock... I've always got at least one weapon at the ready. ?
Sponsored