First Name
Clyde
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Youtube.com
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra
What are you guys doing to make sure stuff doesn't fly around all over the place in the trunk? I just want to keep a quick detailer bottle and some micro fiber towels but there's no way to do that without everything flying around.

I really ish the car came with a cargo net as all BMWs do - I understand I could retrofit one but I don't want to drill anything into the car

51eHllKkXqL._AC_.jpg
Sponsored

2Cool

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra Premium 3.0

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
Do you know if thereā€™s Velcro straps at the bottom?
Not sure, I'm assuming so. I had the Acura OEM one in our RDX,and it had velcro all around the bottom. So I think so? Haha

SupraMK86

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 3.0 Premium
How was the install? I feel a little bit sketch drilling holes in my car
You don't need to drill anything other than the fabric hatch liner. It takes 30 minutes to install.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
My car came with a factory (?) cargo organizer so bought some L shaped cargo organizer corners (click for link) with vecro's that bite into the trunk carpet to keep the organizer in place. I removed the "Supra" logo'ed cargo liner as vecro does not stick well to it. I take some fast corners and everything stays in place.

Helicaldamn

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra, 2014 Toyota 4Runner, 1986 Toyota 4Runner
I just finished installing this kit (https://www.supramkv.com/threads/gr...-kit-21-piece-fits-all-models-2020-2021.5791/). If you use a Dremel with the tapered stone bit making the holes isn't hard and if you even decided to remove the d rings later the holes aren't going to be too noticeable.

I will warn people though about the front bolt holes. when you go to thread the bolts into the holes the pressure from the carpet wanting to lay back down makes it a pain. I used one hand to apply upward pressure on the carpet right above the bolt while threading it in with the other hand. The rear bolts are a cake walk.

I'll no longer be puckered up while making beer runs hearing glass bottle clink away as they slide to and fro.

Munkeeboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tesla S 100D, 2023 Volvo XC90 Recharge
Made my own kit for about half price and agree on the front holes. The liner doesnā€™t flex much and it was even hard for me to get the bolts in there to mark the bolt holes. If done correctly, the holes made in the liner are hard to see even when the bolts are removed.

I still have a bunch of extra bolts/washers and anchor points and can make several more kits if anyone else doesn't want all the extras from the trap speed kit.

I tried to pick a smaller net so it wasnā€™t so loose

F1F56096-74B2-495B-BCE3-C5670EB8CEB5.jpeg

Last edited: