OP
SD_MK

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
A big thank you to all the Vendors and great people i got to meet, some of the vendors i met aren't on the forums but i will shout out the ones who are. I got to meet Alex from Speed Industry, been talking to him since i first started ordering parts on my car so it's nice to put a face behind the name. I also met Will from @A90 Shop! Definitely a down to earth guy and very helpful! He hooked me up with a shirt and a couple of stickers! I definitely recommend doing business with Will and i hope to stop by his Shop one day whenever i come back to Vegas lol. I got cool with John from NVSpecialties! Hooked me up with a LOOOOOT of stuff that i wasn't expecting to buy but ending up doing so! Another stand up guy, honest and very cool to chat with during the whole SIV. Lol. I then also got to meet the guys from Driftmotion! I used to have a following behind them when i was young and fresh into the Supra scene when i was in high school! I got to horse around with them and jokingly made an offer for their RV ?? a bunch of cool people in all at SIV!

NewGuy

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra 3.0 Premium,18 X5 M
Just got here. You guys can look for my brother and I.
32E0EDFE-91F5-4C69-8062-F65AD96D9C2B.jpeg

OP
OP
SD_MK

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
sick meet! We ended up getting a feature on a local Las Vegas TV show called Headlights and Tailpipes! I had to be the spokesperson... ? stage fright! Lol anyways, great cars and coffee meet!
Sponsored