Shop Recommendations

sojusoulja

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1996 BB NSX, 2003 GPW S2000
Accepted a job offer to work in Seattle and so I'll be moving from San Francisco to your neck of the woods. One of the first things that came to my mind was that I needed to find a good shop I could entrust my Supra to.

Any recommendations would be appreciated. I'll be living in either Renton or Kent so a shop close to there would be great.

Hope so see some Supra owners in the near future.
Sponsored

Last edited:

lbsupra55

First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90, S550, TMY
Accepted a job offer to work in Seattle and so I'll be moving from San Francisco to your neck of the woods. One of the first things that came to my mind was that I needed to find a good shop I could entrust my Supra to.

Any recommendations would be appreciated. I'll be living in either Renton or Kent so a shop close to there would be great.

Hope so see some Supra owners in the near future.
Congrats! You'll love the Seattle area. What kind of work do you need to be done?

OP
OP
sojusoulja

sojusoulja

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Congrats! You'll love the Seattle area. What kind of work do you need to be done?
Basic maintenance stuff like fluid changes and suspension changes. But a shop that works on modified cars. I like to wrench on my own cars for the most part.

lbsupra55

First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90, S550, TMY
Basic maintenance stuff like fluid changes and suspension changes. But a shop that works on modified cars. I like to wrench on my own cars for the most part.
Vital Energy Motorsport, located in Burien near you, does quality work. Just mention Eddy from Suma refers you, and they will take great care of you!

https://vitalenergymotorsport.com/

OP
OP
sojusoulja

sojusoulja

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

driftingsw21

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 MR2 (5th gen swap), 2010 BMW X5
Isshi motors in Bellevue if his good at what he does and knows any car like the back of his hand.

If you want regular repair work etc.. I highly endorse Cory at Pro Car in Redmond. He does honest work for an honest price.

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
I'm going to second Bimtech; they're in Lynnwood now. He's worked on several other Supras here, and I'll be taking mine to him for a laundry list of parts to be installed. He does great work based on the other Supras I've seen.

Habu Racing

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20' supra
Is Bimtech still around? I've tried messaging them and calling but not response. I need a tuner quick like lol. I've tried a few others and no response either.

nosavingthrow

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2022 Mazda 3 Turbo
Is Bimtech still around? I've tried messaging them and calling but not response. I need a tuner quick like lol. I've tried a few others and no response either.
Any luck? I've been trying to get in contact too, but no luck so far.

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
Any luck? I've been trying to get in contact too, but no luck so far.
If they're not responding, I recommend going to their office in person.

5030 208th St SW, Lynnwood

Habu Racing

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20' supra
I guess ill just drive my happy asre up there today to find out. No one down south want to tune my car lol. May just go with Visconti again if they cant.

raslian

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra
Isshi motors in Bellevue if his good at what he does and knows any car like the back of his hand.
I can also vouch for Ishii Motors in Bellevue. I've been going to Steve's shop for the last decade for anything car related. They built my MKIV way back in the day. They treat your car like it's their own and have taken care of me and my cars far beyond expectations.

OP
OP
sojusoulja

sojusoulja

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Possibly parting out my car. Called Ishii Motors for a quote to put stock springs back on and they quoted 1,225!!! Another shop quoted 350 per corner.

I paid 660 in SF to get my HKS springs put on. Guess I'll be doing the suspension myself.
Sponsored

Last edited: