Snow Performance Stage 2.5 Meth kit

GBirk

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 MT
What's up guys, I'm looking at ordering the Snow Performance Stage 2.5 kit for the supra but im wondering if anyone here has that kit and if it can be installed properly without having to buy the extremely expensive option from Titan(I'm from Ontario and the Titan kit is well over $1100 CAD before taxes, shipping, border fees and such) when the same kit minus the bracket is $942 all in from Raptor Racing. I hope someone can help a dumb guy out!
Sponsored

KBGT

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
The Titan kit is a snow performance kit with the supra reservoir/pump bracket and throttle body adapter. You can fabricate a bracket, plumb the nozzle into your aftermarket charge pipe bung, and pickup the boost reference somewhere on the manifold. The Titan kit just makes things easier for extra $$$.

OP
OP
GBirk

GBirk

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 MT
Fabbing a mounting bracket up would be easy since that's what I used to do for work but I'll have to buy the throttle body adapter cause i dont have access to a a mill and lathe. It's just crazy how much the price jumps for a bracket and adapter.

KBGT

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
Look around, there are normally some people that have the kit and don't use the TB adapter.

OP
OP
GBirk

GBirk

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 MT
Yeah that's a good idea. It's not absolutely needed though, yeah? The kit I'm looking at has the steel braided lines instead of the nylon which I prefer for life longevity if I decide to run straight meth down the line. I've seen guys install the same kit with no tb adapter so if it's not a must have off the hop then I can just buy one down the line and install it.

ChrisMK5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0
I currently run the same kit you're asking about. I ordered it from Throtl Performance for about 815 bucks. Including taxes + shipping, the total price came out to 910 dollars. It also came with a 2 gallon tank.... or atleast I think it's 2 gallons.... it holds a lot of meth :)

OP
OP
GBirk

GBirk

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 MT
How was the install process? Any mounting issues without the bracket? I'm really debating on getting that for simplicity but it just depends on what the non Titan kit guys experiences are with the kit.

ChrisMK5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0
How was the install process? Any mounting issues without the bracket? I'm really debating on getting that for simplicity but it just depends on what the non Titan kit guys experiences are with the kit.
So a few things, if your kit comes with the big boy tank, it's going to have to go in the trunk as opposed to the traditional engine bay compartment spot for the smaller tanks many have used. If you're going to be running M1, I say it's better to have it in the trunk as opposed to the engine bay anyway in case of any fires, God forbid. In regards to the brackets, you're going to need them to hold the tank down in place. I'll link a picture of what mine looks like down below. In regards to installation, I didn't do it, my installer did, and he said it was relatively straight forward. But he's also worked with snow performance kits many times before.

Screenshot_20240127_174458_Gallery.jpg
Sponsored