Socal Sightings

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Saturday night, I was at Victoria Gardens walking the strip about to get some food and saw a twin to mine cruising down the strip. I always see a Supra when I am not in mine....

OP
OP
LcKenji

LcKenji

First Name
christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK5 supra, s2000
spotted a yellow 3.0 lowered with VQ carbon spoiler on the 60 going west. around 4:15-4:30. My dad waived a shaka symbol at you when we were next to you.

hafu

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition Supra
Turbulence grey spotted in Gardena turning in2 the parking lot where sunright is.

ToyoBMW

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE, 2004 S2000, 1999 Carrera
There are 3 Supras on my block now. A gray one and a black one in 1 family down the street. Damn, getting crowded

MK52NV

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 supra GR
I always run into a red supra and a turbulance gray supra modified with a aimgain looking spoiler on the 110 freeway going towards passadena and the opposite way

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
As I was pulling into my driveway the other night, I got a glimpse of what looked like a Supra a couple houses up (it was dark out). After unloading my car, I decided to go take a look. Sure enough, it was another Supra! I ended up talking to the guy for a bit. Its a 2.0L that he wrapped himself. Looked really good. First time seeing another Supra in my area.

Blaque Diamond Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MkV
As I was pulling into my driveway the other night, I got a glimpse of what looked like a Supra a couple houses up (it was dark out). After unloading my car, I decided to go take a look. Sure enough, it was another Supra! I ended up talking to the guy for a bit. Its a 2.0L that he wrapped himself. Looked really good. First time seeing another Supra in my area.
Yeah! I’d do the same if I were in your shoes. After all, we love our cars!
Sponsored