Socal Sightings

lordwalker

First Name
Walker
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 Premium, Macan GTS, RS5, Model Y
I've seen a few supras around the Convoy area in SD-- slammed red one (@ovrpat I think) and a turbulence gray on TE37s
Sponsored

WillieGSTi

First Name
Willie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91 CF Edition Phantom Gray, Rubicon CU Gray
Saturday night, I was at Victoria Gardens walking the strip about to get some food and saw a twin to mine cruising down the strip. I always see a Supra when I am not in mine....
That was me.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
That was me.
Yours is Turbulence grey? Your avatar looks like its the matte grey. The one I saw was Turbulence.

Just saw another Supra. First one I have seen in a while actually. Brand new (still had paper plates) silver one going down La Cadena in Colton.

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I've seen a few supras around the Convoy area in SD-- slammed red one (@ovrpat I think) and a turbulence gray on TE37s
Fuck Convoy, cops harassed me last saturday.
A3E744E3-A5F1-4800-BCC7-D00741C28BB2.jpeg

tried me for modified exhaust, popped my hood and found nothing. Since he couldn't get me for exhaust, he gives me a fix it ticket for tint and no front plate.

Ledesma16

First Name
Maximillian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Working and this is the neighbors ride, here in Colton/Rialto. This is one of my favorite Supras Iā€™ve seen.
Really wish I would of gotten the chance to talk to the owner.
Apparently they own a white one as well

Attachments

WillieGSTi

First Name
Willie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91 CF Edition Phantom Gray, Rubicon CU Gray
Yours is Turbulence grey? Your avatar looks like its the matte grey. The one I saw was Turbulence.

Just saw another Supra. First one I have seen in a while actually. Brand new (still had paper plates) silver one going down La Cadena in Colton.
Mine Phantom Gray

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Toyota Prius Persona Series
Saw an Absolute Zero in Mission Valley a day or 2 ago in Mission Valley. It was on Texas St. turning left on Camino del Rio South. I only saw it from the back. Only the second one Iā€™ve seen in San Diego.

lordwalker

First Name
Walker
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 Premium, Macan GTS, RS5, Model Y
tried me for modified exhaust, popped my hood and found nothing. Since he couldn't get me for exhaust, he gives me a fix it ticket for tint and no front plate.
lol this exact thing happened to me in beverly hills in my old BRZ, ticketed me for modified exhaust and no front plate but I got the exhaust signed off real easy.

Saw an Absolute Zero in Mission Valley a day or 2 ago in Mission Valley. It was on Texas St. turning left on Camino del Rio South. I only saw it from the back. Only the second one Iā€™ve seen in San Diego.
If it had bronze TE37s might have been me!

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Toyota Prius Persona Series
lol this exact thing happened to me in beverly hills in my old BRZ, ticketed me for modified exhaust and no front plate but I got the exhaust signed off real easy.

If it had bronze TE37s might have been me!
Couldnā€™t tell. I was too far back. I only saw the back of the car.

Boblay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra, F82 M4
Working and this is the neighbors ride, here in Colton/Rialto. This is one of my favorite Supras Iā€™ve seen.
Really wish I would of gotten the chance to talk to the owner.
Apparently they own a white one as well
Damnnn thatā€™s the homie gustavo, his insta is gustavoo_mk5, has a clean ass Supra for sure

Moorman

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
photos.app.goo.gl
Car(s)
2020 Supra (RIP); 2021 Tesla Model 3 Long Range

Seems to be a thing out here, had it happen twice to me, once in the Mk2 and once driving my dad's A3. Each time I crested a hill and cop is just standing in the lane pulling over whoever comes next, then searching for a reason afterwards. Both times came up with nothing other than no front plate on the Mk2, and a foggy/cracked front plate cover on the A3.

But if you need them for something, like say your car was broken into, stereo & checkbook stolen and the person was caught writing themselves a check from your stolen checkbook and you want to press charges....they don't have the manpower and need to focus on violent crimes....like not having a front plate.

OP
OP
LcKenji

LcKenji

First Name
christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK5 supra, s2000
Wednesday night 2/23/2022 on the 10 fwy heading east connecting onto the 60 east. There was douche bag turbulence gray 3.0 cutting people off almost crashing into another car while changing lanes. Then cut me off in my E-tron. Way to drive douche .
Sponsored