• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: [SOLD] 2023 Toyota GR Supra A91-MT (CU Later Gray) - NJ/NY Area

type-964

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
Beautiful car and GLWS - my comment has nothing to do with your car.

Wait a sec - the passenger armrest is black, but the driver’s side is tan?

What was Toyota thinking?

baagel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2020 Challenger Hellcat
Beautiful car and GLWS - my comment has nothing to do with your car.

Wait a sec - the passenger armrest is black, but the driver’s side is tan?

What was Toyota thinking?
Same thing with the red interior for launch edition too, the idea was to give a "cockpit" type of feel for the driver.

GMsuperfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91 Refraction, 68 Camaro SS, 17 GTI
Super interested to see how the market starts correcting itself in the automotive sector when folks who need loans start getting quote for 9-12% APR on 60's.....at some point, getting into and out of new cars is going to cost way too much unless you're an all-cash buyer. Real estate has already started to pull back hard. We're either going to see folks wise up and make good decisions or a shit ton of defaults and heartbreak.

Beautiful car as well, GLWTS!

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
The big question,if he doesn’t like the color or the interior,and now intends to sell it, to make money,why did he buy it in the first place! Doesn’t make sense!
I bought one of the best N/A, M/T built-for-the-race track cars out there (arguably). It was great at what it was meant to do but....I didn't feel right. I lost a ton of $$$ on the sale. It sucked and everyone told me I was crazy, but what can you do?. At least OP can realize his mistake and get out while hopefully breaking even.

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
Super interested to see how the market starts correcting itself in the automotive sector when folks who need loans start getting quote for 9-12% APR on 60's.....at some point, getting into and out of new cars is going to cost way too much unless you're an all-cash buyer. Real estate has already started to pull back hard. We're either going to see folks wise up and make good decisions or a shit ton of defaults and heartbreak.

Beautiful car as well, GLWTS!
definitely time to sell now if you want to sell a car. rates are going to continue increasing until inflation steadies itself. repos are already rising quickly! just sucks that I'm not in the market for an average 4 door, but a manual Supra instead. My friends think I'm crazy paying 5 over for a car in this declining market. I just really want a manual supra lol

GMsuperfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
definitely time to sell now if you want to sell a car. rates are going to continue increasing until inflation steadies itself. repos are already rising quickly! just sucks that I'm not in the market for an average 4 door, but a manual Supra instead. My friends think I'm crazy paying 5 over for a car in this declining market. I just really want a manual supra lol
It's all good, you be you and as long as you know what you can afford, it doesn't matter at the end of the day. Folks spend a lot of money on all sorts of stuff that's not a great investment, just be realistic about the fact that what we've seen the last couple of years is soon to end and people may end up with buyers remorse.

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It's all good, you be you and as long as you know what you can afford, it doesn't matter at the end of the day. Folks spend a lot of money on all sorts of stuff that's not a great investment, just be realistic about the fact that what we've seen the last couple of years is soon to end and people may end up with buyers remorse.
at least I didn't spend 40k over on a bronco :p but yeah, I'm very lucky to be in a position where im shopping for a brand new car like this haha

GMsuperfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
at least I didn't spend 40k over on a bronco :p but yeah, I'm very lucky in a position to be shopping for a brand new car like this haha
Da hype was real bro! LOL, i wouldn't pay a $1 over for a Bronco, not even sure i'd pay MSRP but yeah, i don't need one in my life either.

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Da hype was real bro! LOL, i wouldn't pay a $1 over for a Bronco, not even sure i'd pay MSRP but yeah, i don't need one in my life either.
yeah lucky for me having my GM employee + friends' ford employee discount helped a lot these past couple years. but people who purchased some of those cars over msrp, good luck to them.

GMsuperfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
yeah lucky for me having my GM employee + friends' ford employee discount helped a lot these past couple years. but people who purchased some of those cars over msrp, good luck to them.
Probably would be driving a C8 Z51 Vette if i could have ordered one at MSRP as well but i do LOVE the Supra, i'm not paying $10-30k over sticker for a depreciating asset, even more ridiculous on the secondary market.

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Probably would be driving a C8 Z51 Vette if i could have ordered one at MSRP as well but i do LOVE the Supra, i'm not paying $10-30k over sticker for a depreciating asset, even more ridiculous on the secondary market.
yeah, only thing stopping me from ordering was lack of a manual option. I'm close with some of the engineers who developed the C8 and they really really tempted me, but the manual supra is just something special!

OP
OP

Kamber

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 6MT
I bought one of the best N/A, M/T built-for-the-race track cars out there (arguably). It was great at what it was meant to do but....I didn't feel right. I lost a ton of $$$ on the sale. It sucked and everyone told me I was crazy, but what can you do?. At least OP can realize his mistake and get out while hopefully breaking even.
What was it? Did you somehow lose money on a GT4? :eek: