• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: [SOLD] 2023 Toyota GR Supra A91-MT (CU Later Gray) - NJ/NY Area

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Many won’t, I’m simply willing to bet that someone will.

As for your MSRP A91-MT’s, those dealers must be doing something seriously wrong if they can’t move an A91-MT if it truly exists at/close to MSRP.
Wait, @Kamber , are you scalping this car to make money off somebody?
Sponsored

Musa_Hanzo

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Rockville, MD I Seoul, S. Korea I Yokohama, Japan
Car(s)
Toyota I Honda I Porsche
I think your intentions left a very bad and salty taste in people here including my self who had waited so long to enjoy the overall experience.
Good luck with the sale. No words will describe my feelings for my Supra. I feel sympathy for your soon to be gone "Used" car. I hope whoever buys it for however $$ will give much needed love and attention it deserves.

OP
OP

Kamber

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 6MT
What happened to the offer you had in hand for $75K on Oct 2nd? You were gonna wait 2 weeks and accept that I thought?
I think you missed the boat......

I would've; boat was missed indeed on that one. Oh well, can't be helped — title was still processing back then and not in hand yet. Said gentleman ended up securing a marked up allocation from a dealership I believe.

Thanks for the bumps everyone! 😘❤

Last edited:

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
Thanks for the bumps everyone!
~ These are all negative bumps and we all hope you get hosed with this one (no one like ppl like you… trying to gouge others with your used car). If and when you find a real buyer… you’ll be lucky to be ahead of the game after paying taxes. Much deserved.

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
~ These are all negative bumps and we all hope you get hosed with this one (no one like ppl like you… trying to gouge others with your used car). If and when you find a real buyer… you’ll be lucky to be ahead of the game after paying taxes. Much deserved.
Yup. Hopefully the car gets hit by an asteroid lol

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
This is interesting. I've been seeing speculators getting caught with their pants down a bit with the market not being as good as they thought.
I'm seeing it across a few forums that I frequent. Very interesting to watch, indeed.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
You would of been better off using the money for stocks….. if you really want to flip it and make a huge profit. Buy it, store it in a cocoon(don’t put miles on it) and bring it back out in 20-25 years and see what kinda money you can get…. I am sure it will be a nice collectible then.

Musa_Hanzo

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Rockville, MD I Seoul, S. Korea I Yokohama, Japan
Car(s)
Toyota I Honda I Porsche
I was searching for replacement factory wheel caps and this showed up.
So this I found now listed on eBay. It has come down to eBay.. EBay car.

80F06FCB-BA58-4E23-BFCE-23AC29C5B9AD.jpeg
Sponsored