• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: [SOLD] 2023 Toyota GR Supra A91-MT (CU Later Gray) - NJ/NY Area

Musa_Hanzo

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Rockville, MD I Seoul, S. Korea I Yokohama, Japan
Car(s)
Toyota I Honda I Porsche
BRO, but "angelsonecstasy" has MULTIPLE OFFERS.
You go nationwide and someone will grab on. Smart move to move it fast by posting on ebay

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
You go nationwide and someone will grab on. Smart move to move it fast by posting on ebay
Desperation move. Honestly this guy has had "take advantage of humans" since day one so I hope he gets hosed.

I moved from the west to the east and jersey boyz have the rep, this guy is living up to it. Don't tell my wife, she is from dirtyjerzey.

Musa_Hanzo

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Rockville, MD I Seoul, S. Korea I Yokohama, Japan
Car(s)
Toyota I Honda I Porsche
Desperation move. Honestly this guy has had "take advantage of humans" since day one so I hope he gets hosed.

I moved from the west to the east and jersey boyz have the rep, this guy is living up to it. Don't tell my wife, she is from dirtyjerzey.
Lolololol you mean.... The jersey boys. No offense to the rest of jersey fellows

05770F7B-B96D-4A8D-B822-E821021290E1.jpeg

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
I don't think cars command over 70 as an owner of one, I paid close to that paying msrp after tax's and bs. Paying 75k or over after tax's will put you in a number range that starts with an 8 and frankly at that price point I can get a nicely equipped g82 manual with full leather and bucket and the glorious s58 (albeit a little blowy upey lately) Plus a forum is gonna be place filled with enthusiasts who historically have a history of distain towards those that flip highly anticipated or desirable cars, now my view point stands as this, this is a free country run on capitalism and you are free to do whatever you want but equally so everyone here has the right to voice their opinions (which they are definitely doing LOL) Again back the car, if yellow and black is your choice I guarantee you someone here will interior swap you in a heart beat and give you some extra cash to pay for nice yellow wrap or any color you so choose, I recommend British racing green.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
I was searching for replacement factory wheel caps and this showed up.
So this I found now listed on eBay. It has come down to eBay.. EBay car.

80F06FCB-BA58-4E23-BFCE-23AC29C5B9AD.jpeg
"For sale by owner" and "brand new" don't exactly go together per se. If it has an owner, it's been titled, and is technically no longer brand new.

YellowJackit

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 MINI Clubman, 2023 BM X3, 2022 GR Supra
To add to this.....

There may be an adjustment happening in the market. I took my car in for an appraisal on a Cayman S in Dallas yesterday. The Cayman price was manageable, but they hit me in the gut with a very firm $41,500 as trade value. My car is a 22 3.0 Premium with 875 miles. I would use it as a coffin before I do that deal.

Also, on the same lot was a 2021 Supra 2.0 with 16k on the ODO for $48k. 😳 And a 2021 3.0 Premium with 12k on the ODO for $55,999.

#SupraMadness!!

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
To add to this.....

There may be an adjustment happening in the market. I took my car in for an appraisal on a Cayman S in Dallas yesterday. The Cayman price was manageable, but they hit me in the gut with a very firm $41,500 as trade value. My car is a 22 3.0 Premium with 875 miles. I would use it as a coffin before I do that deal.

Also, on the same lot was a 2021 Supra 2.0 with 16k on the ODO for $48k. 😳 And a 2021 3.0 Premium with 12k on the ODO for $55,999.

#SupraMadness!!
Financial buttfuck on that trade in value!

ToyoBMW

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE, 2004 S2000, 1999 Carrera
I saw one of these at a Car Show today, the CU Later color in person is absolutely beautiful. That said, I would be willing to trade anyone a CU later gray for my Launch Edition

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
I offer $85k
Sponsored