Someone stole my wheel

JZSupraMK5

First Name
JZ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GR MK5 3.0 Premium
beware when you guys parking, someone stole my wheel last night and leave my car on brick. It was te37 white

20230504_113915.jpg

20220321_164855.jpg
Sorry to see this [B]Mrblack889[/B]... people who do this are losers and low lifes....and how the heck did they get a jack under the car since it looks lowered...and I hope they didn't do any damage when they broke the locks off...I hope the cops catch those bastards and you can get your wheels back.

ToyoBMW

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE, 2004 S2000, 1999 Carrera
Sorry to see this [B]Mrblack889[/B]... people who do this are losers and low lifes....and how the heck did they get a jack under the car since it looks lowered...and I hope they didn't do any damage when they broke the locks off...I hope the cops catch those bastards and you can get your wheels back.
Thieves carry jacks to steal catalytic converters. This is just another easy target with a jack already in their car

JZSupraMK5

First Name
JZ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GR MK5 3.0 Premium
I know Locks dont always guarantee 100%...but What do you all think are good locks to purchase that may help a little bit more to deter? Are there any in the market advertising better results?

OP
OP
Mrblack889

Mrblack889

First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
#A90 381 edition.. and r35
Vehicle Showcase
Hi, quick question: will/should the factory alarm detect and sound when the car is jacked up?
Nah., didnt alarm anything, also i had dashcam inside my car but didnt record anything also..

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
At my apartment lol
OMG bud that sucks!!!! My 5.0 Mustang was stolen at my apartment when I was in college in Miami. Hence why car insurance is triple in Miami/Dade/Broward counties. My cars have been garaged ever since. Maybe consider a proximity alarm or better cameras (with stickers letting them know you got em), if you can’t garage her 😢.

They’re really tough on crime where I live now, so you just don’t see 💩 like that. Monterey CA is so beautiful. I only thought stuff like that happened in LA or San Francisco 😱

Well, given all the nut jobs, old people retiring here, and the sudden bipolar weather we’ve been having, California is basically the west coast Florida… 🤷‍♂️
I’m on the west coast of FL. Home of the newly wed or nearly dead. But it’s safe as hell. I’ve heard many stores are pulling out of many big cities in CA. Touchy subject but needs to be addressed. Tougher DA‘s needed for sure and let your local representatives know you want change. We keep voting more out that don’t share the same stringent views on crime. Orlando however…. they need to vote out a ton of em still.

Just don’t do like this lady 2 days ago in CA:

Last edited:

Drnick

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra premium
Fl track days, what you suggested will never happen! Although Northern California is night and day difference,it’s still Kalifornia ! PS Miami and it’s surroundings, is similar to Southern California though.

allenh427

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I've seen a few people in this thread saying locking lug nuts won't work for people who really want your wheels and are determined enough. Yeah, they are right, but for $50 take your chances and it will deter damn near everyone.

If a thief is going to steal wheels, they are going to steal the guy's wheels two blocks over that doesn't have locking lug nuts.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Damn, this sucks to see. It makes me grateful my car is kept inside in a garage. Too many scumbags out there doing stuff like this. It is a shame because there is not much you can do. Going outside and confronting them unarmed is dangerous, but getting a weapon involved can make things even worse, and with the way things are in a state like California no chance you are getting away with it if something bad happens. Overall very shitty situation

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Sucks OP, but damn there are so many red flags here. Hope you have a good insurance company with a clean record with them.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I've seen a few people in this thread saying locking lug nuts won't work for people who really want your wheels and are determined enough. Yeah, they are right, but for $50 take your chances and it will deter damn near everyone.

If a thief is going to steal wheels, they are going to steal the guy's wheels two blocks over that doesn't have locking lug nuts.
Every wheel thief keeps a 15mm, 16mm, 17mm socket with them and a hammer. Set the socket over lock, three taps, wheels gone. These guys have bricks and a jack, they definitely hack harbor freight sockets.
Sponsored