Sound system upgrade

FromSTIto2023Supra

First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0 Premium Supra
My speaker are garbage now... the sub I'm sure I blew out lol and the speakers are going too. I want to get a full upgraded sound system. Any recommendations?

2023 Premium
Sponsored

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
My speaker are garbage now... the sub I'm sure I blew out lol and the speakers are going too. I want to get a full upgraded sound system. Any recommendations?

2023 Premium
Why don't you get it fixed on warranty? 2023 and already blew out that seems kind of quick.

Last edited:

Pizza

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Mazda Rx-8, 2023 Nocturnal 3.0 Premium (MT)
My recommendation would be to go to an audio shop that has done a GR Supra before and have them figure out what you want and how they're going to do it. There's no sense in strangers discussing "I prefer JL Audio dual 15 inch subwoofers, all Skar audio is shit" when everyone has different goals and budgets when it comes to custom audio.

In the long run, you're probably going to need some type of DSP solution to properly tune whatever you get, which if you don't know how to do, you'll end up taking it to a shop anyways.

OP
OP
FromSTIto2023Supra

FromSTIto2023Supra

First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0 Premium Supra
My recommendation would be to go to an audio shop that has done a GR Supra before and have them figure out what you want and how they're going to do it. There's no sense in strangers discussing "I prefer JL Audio dual 15 inch subwoofers, all Skar audio is shit" when everyone has different goals and budgets when it comes to custom audio.

In the long run, you're probably going to need some type of DSP solution to properly tune whatever you get, which if you don't know how to do, you'll end up taking it to a shop anyways.
I like this. Thanks! I have 0 knowledge on audio stuff but I want to upgrade all the speaker and sub for better sound if possible. I will contact local areas and see what type of work they have done on Supras. Thanks!

I was mainly looking for any brand recommendations just to do some searching but I'd have the professionals do the work for me. I only checked 1 audio store and the site looked like it was made by someone who is either just learning how to create sites or something... looked sketch. I did not think of asking if they worked on Supras so I will more than likely do that.