Spread sheet for Texas Gulf area dealers

2k20HTownMKV

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra; 2017 Lexus RX 350 F sport; 2013 Honda Accord (daily)
Vehicle Showcase
Went to Mike Calvert yesterday and they had a white premium in stock but they are still at 10k over sticker. Pretty disappointing according to their sales reps who say they dont understand why they are having a hard time to move it. I told them lower it to MSRP like a couple of the other dealers and you shouldnt have a problem. Also incase anyone is looking for a blue premium Fred Haas now has one that it looks like they want to sell for MSRP. Sales manager sent me a text asking if i still wanted blue but since they kept asking for 67k for it and then finally lowered to MSRP i don't think he liked my response with a picture of mine sitting in the driveway. :D

JasonO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra LE
Went to Mike Calvert yesterday and they had a white premium in stock but they are still at 10k over sticker. Pretty disappointing according to their sales reps who say they dont understand why they are having a hard time to move it. I told them lower it to MSRP like a couple of the other dealers and you shouldnt have a problem. Also incase anyone is looking for a blue premium Fred Haas now has one that it looks like they want to sell for MSRP. Sales manager sent me a text asking if i still wanted blue but since they kept asking for 67k for it and then finally lowered to MSRP i don't think he liked my response with a picture of mine sitting in the driveway. :D
My local dealer was offended I didn’t pay over MSRP to buy it from them. You handled that the right way. Fuck em’ for being greedy.

2k20HTownMKV

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra; 2017 Lexus RX 350 F sport; 2013 Honda Accord (daily)
Vehicle Showcase
In case anyone is in Houston and in the market for a white premium i found one at MSRP

huskerdude

First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Honda Accord Coupe V6
Dealer where I bought my Gray Premium for MSRP at in Silsbee, Texas has another car in stock a White Premium for MSRP. Call Tracy cell 1-409-658-9575 and tell her Garry sent you.

huskerdude

First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Honda Accord Coupe V6
Tracy contacted me and they have both a white and a gray Premium for MSRP. It's at Silsbee Toyota in Silsbee, TX. Tracy cell; 1-409-658-9575
Sponsored