Square setup with OEM wheels

EvilMKV

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tundra TRD Pro, 2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
I love the wheels that are on my new '23 3.0, but would really like to run a square setup. Not just for track/autox use but also to be able to actually rotate tires/wheels. So my thought was to possibly buy two additional OEM rears and run those on the front with a square tire all around as well.

Is this fitment possible? What size tire could I get away with running square on f & r?
Sponsored

OP
OP
EvilMKV

EvilMKV

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tundra TRD Pro, 2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
With stock suspension you need a spacer in the front.
Spacer being required to fit the rear wheel on the front? Or to be able to fit a decent tire?

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Spacer being required to fit the rear wheel on the front? Or to be able to fit a decent tire?
Bryan’s 😉 translation = spacers are need in the front because you are going bigger up there. The rear will be the same, hence no need, nothing‘s changing. However…

I added the same size spacers (10mm) all around because I wanted the same offset. If considering going to a track setup, checkout the page below:

https://www.apexraceparts.com/blog/running-18-wheels-on-gr-supra-choose-your-tires-wisely/

and for a list of tire options as well:

https://support.apexraceparts.com/hc/en-us/articles/1260802325669-GR-Supra-Wheel-Tire-Fitment-Guide

I bought a set of Apex wheels and love them! Those links were my deciding factor. Any wheel will work ofc. But loved how they share the wealth, helping us all. Lots of other cars brands too. Very well thought out and sourced.

Last edited:

Discount Tire

Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Car(s)
All Things Toyota
The inside lip of the 19x10 ET+40 rear wheel is going to sit just under 1-inch closer towards the suspension when compared to the factory front. This will limit the size tire you can fit which is why a spacer is being suggested.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
The inside lip of the 19x10 ET+40 rear wheel is going to sit just under 1-inch closer towards the suspension when compared to the factory front. This will limit the size tire you can fit which is why a spacer is being suggested.
Do you guys sell Nankang CR-S v2 (newest version) in 275/40-18 or recommend someone who does?
Sponsored