Calderon93

Calderon93

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
Why would you want to buy it if you don't know what it means?
I wasn’t trying to buy lol. I was just curious as to what it meant. I was looking for a site to help me figure out what it meant

slow_mkv

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium, 2020 Wrangler Sport S
Hey everyone, I pulled the trigger on this diffuser cus it was on sale and I think it may end up looking alright. Has anyone had issues with the rear sensors with the diffuser installed ?

Probaholic1

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0, 2015 Fiesta ST, 2005 Audi A4b6 2.7
I bought it assembled it and was going to install it, turns out doesn't fit with my iKON exhaust and I didn't want to cut it. It is a pretty basic piece. Like it's cut out of that plastic cutting board stuff and painted black. Obviously the Verus one is quite a bitter but more expensive.
I assembled it and selling it as I didn't like the look much.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I bought it assembled it and was going to install it, turns out doesn't fit with my iKON exhaust and I didn't want to cut it. It is a pretty basic piece. Like it's cut out of that plastic cutting board stuff and painted black. Obviously the Verus one is quite a bitter but more expensive.
The Verus one actually does help direct airflow, I also don't think it's that expensive. Maybe 700 bucks or something.

That all said, if you're not really cutting it up at the track, I'm not sure if you'd need a diffuser unless you're purely going for astetics.

Probaholic1

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The Verus one actually does help direct airflow, I also don't think it's that expensive. Maybe 700 bucks or something.

That all said, if you're not really cutting it up at the track, I'm not sure if you'd need a diffuser unless you're purely going for astetics.
Yeah, the 700 was a bit reasonable, true if you're not cutting at the track but yeah, it mounts different and does look completely different as well.
Even though for me, that I do track the car, the street aero just looks so plain and not very good, if it didn't look so cheap when installed I'd probably make a bigger effort to get it to fit. Now come to think of it, I don't think any rear aero kit would fit my car with that exhaust.

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
You have to check to make sure the Verus rear diffuser works with non-OEM exhausts. On the plus side, it is both functional and beautiful.

Reactions: zrk

Probaholic1

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You have to check to make sure the Verus rear diffuser works with non-OEM exhausts. On the plus side, it is both functional and beautiful.
Oh..yeah, definitely will.
Sponsored