Gerbel

First Name
Gerbel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 2.0
Hello,

I have bought my Supra 2.0 and would like to modify the standard 18" Wheels with some wheel spacers.
Until now I have only ssen pictures of the 3.0 version and the 19" wheels.
As I would like to use the car as a daily driver and am not so keen on buying a new wheel set, I will keep the smaller one´s on the car.
As I also have the adaptive suspension, I will not do any lowering or other mods on the springs (even if it looks better).

The only thing I do not like is the alignment of the wheels. I thnk it would look better if the sheels would stick out some more.

Has anyone used wheel spacers on 2.0 model and can provide some feedback and at best some pictures?

Big thanks from Europe :)
Sponsored

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
As I also have the adaptive suspension, I will not do any lowering or other mods on the springs (even if it looks better).
Space and away and don't lower (13mm front/15mm back is good, some run 15/18), but adaptive suspension works fine with just springs.

OP
OP

Gerbel

First Name
Gerbel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 2.0
Thanks. Was not planning to get lowered yet as I will then not be able to get into any underground parking spaces here.
Wanted to have the wheels flush with the car. Should not stick out. 13 in the front is not too much?

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thanks. Was not planning to get lowered yet as I will then not be able to get into any underground parking spaces here.
Wanted to have the wheels flush with the car. Should not stick out. 13 in the front is not too much?
It is not. It looks great.

OP
OP

Gerbel

First Name
Gerbel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 2.0
Just ordered 11mm for the front and 15mm for the back. Read somewhere else, that 11 fits the front and is also allowed here from a legal standpoint.

Reactions: zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just ordered 11mm for the front and 15mm for the back. Read somewhere else, that 11 fits the front and is also allowed here from a legal standpoint.
From a legal standpoint? I don't believe this is even a thing.

And what cop is going to be cruising around with something accurate to the millimeter

OP
OP

Gerbel

First Name
Gerbel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 2.0
From a legal standpoint? I don't believe this is even a thing.

And what cop is going to be cruising around with something accurate to the millimeter
It is easy: everything you put on your car must be legally approved and added to your cars papers. If you do not have the approval, you will walk the rest of the way;)

Probaholic1

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0, 2015 Fiesta ST, 2005 Audi A4b6 2.7
I'll post pics later but I got 13 in the front and 15mm in the back lowered on Swift Springs and running 18x10s. honestly for me they poke a little too much, but I've gotten nothing but compliments

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
2023 M550i, 2023 M340i, 2021 Supra
Did you guys have to run extended lug bolts to make it fit?
longer bolts come with the spacer kit.You can purchase through Berger Motorsports.
Sponsored