SUPRA 2020 STOCK COMPARED TO OTHER CARS?

ALEXVOSS123

First Name
ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV5 SUPRA
hey, I was wondering what fully stock supra will do, I mean what sports cars that can keep up with or beat?
cuz I saw different results from different stock cars also wondering what it can do with stage 2 91 oct lol
any ideas?
Sponsored

Camus

First Name
Daniel.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra , 2021 M4 Base.
Well, I used to have a GT 18 6 speed and a Kia Stinger GT, so those could be good reference, both the GT and the Stinger were stock.

Times:

18 - GT - 13.1 @ 115 mph : I have the video somewhere, I'll look for it.
Stinger GT - 13.1 @ 108 mph
Supra Stock - 12.7 @ 112 mph

Video for both Supra stock and Stinger:

Supra DP with E30 BM3 OTS Tune - 11.6 @ 124 mph : No video, attached the slip.

slipSupra.png

I think the Mustang GT is way better with the 10 speed auto trans, the manual pulls hard but the times are really bad, also is not that easy to launch, for the trap speed I would think that it's capable of 12.5 with a good driver. Which is almost on par with the Stock Supra, so there you have it.

The Stinger GT is also a good car, but it feels more torquey, it pulls hard off the line, but feel weak on the top end. Maybe a tune would fix that. Also the transmission tune is not that good, it feel jerky sometimes.

The Supra with a tune, before the DP was a huge difference, and with the Catless Downpipe even more. This was on crappy gas California by the way, that's why I went with the E30 tune.

OP
OP
ALEXVOSS123

ALEXVOSS123

First Name
ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV5 SUPRA
Well, I used to have a GT 18 6 speed and a Kia Stinger GT, so those could be good reference, both the GT and the Stinger were stock.

Times:

18 - GT - 13.1 @ 115 mph : I have the video somewhere, I'll look for it.
Stinger GT - 13.1 @ 108 mph
Supra Stock - 12.7 @ 112 mph

Video for both Supra stock and Stinger:

Supra DP with E30 BM3 OTS Tune - 11.6 @ 124 mph : No video, attached the slip.

slipSupra.png

I think the Mustang GT is way better with the 10 speed auto trans, the manual pulls hard but the times are really bad, also is not that easy to launch, for the trap speed I would think that it's capable of 12.5 with a good driver. Which is almost on par with the Stock Supra, so there you have it.

The Stinger GT is also a good car, but it feels more torquey, it pulls hard off the line, but feel weak on the top end. Maybe a tune would fix that. Also the transmission tune is not that good, it feel jerky sometimes.

The Supra with a tune, before the DP was a huge difference, and with the Catless Downpipe even more. This was on crappy gas California by the way, that's why I went with the E30 tune.
nice bro it's funny cuz I had a gt stinger as well lol
and it felt faster than the supra off the line as you said but the supra is crazy with a simple tune
Sponsored