Supra Coding Step By Step

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tesla M3P
Im attempting to code a BMW steering wheel I installed (specifically, the cruise control buttons) and need to get into the Integrated Chassis Management module (ICM), but I dont see it using either Supra or Z4 in bimmercode. Do I need a different software to modify this module on the Supra?
Sponsored

az_supra

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV
Im attempting to code a BMW steering wheel I installed (specifically, the cruise control buttons) and need to get into the Integrated Chassis Management module (ICM), but I dont see it using either Supra or Z4 in bimmercode. Do I need a different software to modify this module on the Supra?
You need to use a Supra steering wheel ;)

Keelhauler

First Name
Sameer
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium - Nocturnal Black
I have my windows all tinted decently dark and have noticed my gauge cluster dimming being a bit more sensitive than before. Any idea if there’s a way to lower the sensitivity on the ambient light sensor for the cluster so it’s less sensitive to the shadows?

Bobtart12

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A90 Toyota Supra
I have my windows all tinted decently dark and have noticed my gauge cluster dimming being a bit more sensitive than before. Any idea if there’s a way to lower the sensitivity on the ambient light sensor for the cluster so it’s less sensitive to the shadows?
Also interested in something like this. I noticed even with the display brightness fix, the screen is consistently way too dim. I wish the daytime dimming would let us just set the brightness manually like older cars.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Also interested in something like this. I noticed even with the display brightness fix, the screen is consistently way too dim. I wish the daytime dimming would let us just set the brightness manually like older cars.
I don't mean to be dismissive but honestly find the screen brightness to be fine.. even with sunnies on. 🤷‍♂️

Keelhauler

First Name
Sameer
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium - Nocturnal Black
I don't mean to be dismissive but honestly find the screen brightness to be fine.. even with sunnies on. 🤷‍♂️
Same honestly, I have no problem with the screen with my sunglasses on. Mind you they aren't polarized since I have the hud that I'd like to still be able to see but when I had polarized sunglasses for a couple weeks I didn't notice any issues with screen brightness.
Sponsored