SUPRA ECM FOR SALE PRE 2020/6

MoTeC_R

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 & 2022 A91-CF
if you can find the back stick and the from stick the same number for any supra ecm. I'll just give this ecm for free..
That doesnā€™t explain why the source of your pictures are from different devices. No genuine seller gives away their ECU for free. Thatā€™s just baiting someone into giving you way less than 2K to still run off with their money.

OP
OP

Byddd

First Name
zikai
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 gr supra
That doesnā€™t explain why the source of your pictures are from different devices. No genuine seller gives away their ECU for free. Thatā€™s just baiting someone into giving you way less than 2K to still run off with their money.
that's all from same device......... check ur own ecm to see if the back sticker and the front one have same number before responding...

OP
OP

Byddd

First Name
zikai
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 gr supra
See attached files.
Production date 19-10-08.
Asking for $2000
Salvaged from an 2020 supra 3.0, Vin unknown.
In good working condition.
I know there's trust issue... So I will tell the where the ECU is located( CA 95112), serious buyers are welcome to test/pick up the ECU upon request. I Can take videos if you guys want to take a look at it lol.
updated: its a cloned one fitting my car Vin: WZ1DB4C04LW028014.
I bought this item back is back I though my car ecm broken, but after I put it on, the codes still there. I ended up disassemble the engine and find the piston broken... SO rn my target would be a new/used engine block..

IF YOU TRSUT ITS A SCAM, THAT IS. IF UR INTERESTED JUST DM me.

WechatIMG4.jpeg

WechatIMG6.jpeg

WechatIMG5.jpeg

MoTeC_R

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 & 2022 A91-CF
that's all from same device......... check ur own ecm to see if the back sticker and the front one have same number before responding...
I checked the information on the photos you posted, itā€™s clearly displayed as different numbers on the pictures in my reply.

You are new here so it will be very hard to sell this and get someone to trust you because of of that.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Why is the sheet metal all bent up, and why are all the screws missing?

You might be fully legit, but damn, this thing is gonna be incredibly hard to sell on here...especially at that price. I'd pray for $750 if I was you. Just sayin'

OP
OP

Byddd

First Name
zikai
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 gr supra
Why is the sheet metal all bent up, and why are all the screws missing?

You might be fully legit, but damn, this thing is gonna be incredibly hard to sell on here...especially at that price. I'd pray for $750 if I was you. Just sayin'
I'm not sticky on the price... The guy who helped me cloned the data seems disassemble it....nothing damaged

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
I'm not sticky on the price... The guy who helped me cloned the data seems disassemble it....nothing damaged
But he couldn't be bothered to put the damn screws back in place? The most basic task of all tasks know to man with opposable thumbs?

The fact that you STILL have this thing is all the proof there could be, that it remains fishy as hell, and now I'd be on my knees begging God for a buyer at $500. Good luck selling your paperweight DME bro.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
OP. put like a money back guarantee if it's doesn't work for whatever it's worth and for good measure put your ssn, address, phone. šŸ¤£
Looks like the only way you'll unload this. Or deep discount..

S2k

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0
Well, while Iā€™m here I may as well take the opportunity to ask a quick question.... šŸ˜

Is there something special about the older ECUā€™s? šŸ¤”

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Well, while Iā€™m here I may as well take the opportunity to ask a quick question.... šŸ˜

Is there something special about the older ECUā€™s? šŸ¤”
You can claim them as dependents and get tax benefits. lol. Ah shit, you're from UK, so not sure if this applies. man, so hard to make stupid jokes these days.

You must be new here. *Checks the join date and confirms.*

Bosch ECU dated Pre-June 2020 are tuneable ECU dates. (not vehicle production date)
Everything onwards have new locks in place.
Thus, you either have to
1) take your existing Post-June 2020 ECU to FemtoEVO for unlock to get partial ECU tune (good enough for many people) or
2) Find a Pre-June 2020, get your existing ECU cloned to it to end up with Full ECU tuning capabilities.

For any and all questions about the Supra or your life or wife, which color you want to paint your walls in the house, you can consult to our in-house expert @zrk here and his extremely useful website Will My 06-2020+ ECU go to Russia Finland .

Reactions: zrk

S2k

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0
You can claim them as dependents and get tax benefits. lol. Ah shit, you're from UK, so not sure if this applies. man, so hard to make stupid jokes these days.

You must be new here. *Checks the join date and confirms.*

Bosch ECU dated Pre-June 2020 are tuneable ECU dates. (not vehicle production date)
Everything onwards have new locks in place.
Thus, you either have to
1) take your existing Post-June 2020 ECU to FemtoEVO for unlock to get partial ECU tune (good enough for many people) or
2) Find a Pre-June 2020, get your existing ECU cloned to it to end up with Full ECU tuning capabilities.

For any and all questions about the Supra or your life or wife, which color you want to paint your walls in the house, you can consult to our in-house expert @zrk here and his extremely useful website Will My 06-2020+ ECU go to Russia Finland .

Darn! I was hoping for the tax relief story!! šŸ˜‚

Interesting, I did wonder from a few of the posts I have read on here if it was something like that.

So, I guess my ECU must be old enough as my car was originally registered is Sept 2019.. (I am 2nd owner)

Does that mean I can go strait to a tuner for remapping stuff without any issues?

Can Toyota lock it still during a service with a firmware update? (if so, I bet mine is locked up tight by now!)

also, does the JB4 bring anything in my case?

Sorry for all the questions that Iā€™m sure you guys have heard a million times! šŸ˜Š
Sponsored