Silver Sponsor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.titanmotorsports.com
Car(s)
2020 MKV Premium White, 2020 MKV Premium Black, MK4 Supras. Among others.
Vehicle Showcase
285 was the tallest on TE so far. We will fit a 295 or 305 once ours get here. Will let you know how they fit.
Sponsored

Titan Motorsports

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.titanmotorsports.com
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Check this thread

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/pics-of-supra-with-aftermarket-wheels.2022/page-6

Last post by @Fast_Freddie has a 325 on a 11" rear

Max recommended width is 295 on a 10.5 wheel, 305 would be doable

His car is currently stock ride height, going with H&R springs I believe he said. BCForged is also a custom made per order wheel, so if he specifically stated he wanted a 325 on H&R Springs then BC Forged specs the wheel accordingly.

That being said, we will run 295's on one of our sets coming in and from there can confirm whether a 305 will clear without fender rolling, etc.

a90moe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
His car is currently stock ride height, going with H&R springs I believe he said. BCForged is also a custom made per order wheel, so if he specifically stated he wanted a 325 on H&R Springs then BC Forged specs the wheel accordingly.

That being said, we will run 295's on one of our sets coming in and from there can confirm whether a 305 will clear without fender rolling, etc.
Please do 18's :bow::bow::bow:

TreyE

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR

I'm curious to see which tire size fits best in your findings. I don't want to compromise ride quality to fit a 305 and would stick with 285-295 if necessary. I will be running H&R springs with the TE's as well, not stock height and don't want to do any trimming. I'm a sucker for flush fitment.

Titan Motorsports

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.titanmotorsports.com
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Rays recommends a 285 rear. So if you want to go by recommendation I would stick with that. The OEM tires will fit as well for those that don't want to buy new tires right off the bat.

TreyE

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR
Rays recommends a 285 rear. So if you want to go by recommendation I would stick with that. The OEM tires will fit as well for those that don't want to buy new tires right off the bat.
That makes sense thats what they'd recommend but if 295's can fit without modification I'd go that route, there's no traction with these 275's currently with only DP/Tune and after I do meth and/or bigger turbo it's only going to get worse. Probably going to go with PS4S's since they're a bit better as an all around daily tire IMO

Didn't think to try and reuse current tires tbh - good idea if someone doesn't want to purchase new ones.

Titan Motorsports

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.titanmotorsports.com
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm fairly certain that the 295 will work, however, it hasn't been confirmed so we do not want to give anyone the go ahead until we can be sure. Especially if the 285 is closer. Not all tire manufacturers are true to size.

EastCoastSupra

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Harley Lowrider S, 2016 Ducati Monster 1200R, 2018 Shelby Raptor, 2020 Toyota Supra Launch Edition #1019
Vehicle Showcase
I will be test fitting 305s and will report back

a90moe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
I'm fairly certain that the 295 will work, however, it hasn't been confirmed so we do not want to give anyone the go ahead until we can be sure. Especially if the 285 is closer. Not all tire manufacturers are true to size.
Want to say this..

@Titan Motorsports

Props to you guys for always being around, answering questions and providing support

:thumbsup: