Test drive on Saturday

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
Isn't GB just an Island? How far could thieves get? ;)
There are ferries across the Channel to France. You could theoretically get it to Vietnam, remote parts of Eastern Siberia, or South Africa before needing to put it on a cargo ship if you could work out border crossings.

I got way too bored when I was younger and played around with longest possible road trips in the world, and these are all endpoints.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ChrisA91

ChrisA91

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S6
There are ferries across the Channel to France. You could theoretically get it to Vietnam, remote parts of Eastern Siberia, or South Africa before needing to put it on a cargo ship if you could work out border crossings.

I got way too bored when I was younger and played around with longest possible road trips in the world, and these are all endpoints.
ā˜this ?

OP
OP
ChrisA91

ChrisA91

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S6
I'll have a look for a third party tracker. Thatcham used to be recognised by insurance companies aswell so I'll get some prices.

Chappers

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GR 3.0L Tungsten Silver
I'll have a look for a third party tracker. Thatcham used to be recognised by insurance companies aswell so I'll get some prices.
I think you can use the in built sat nav as a tracker when you use supra connect app but I don't know much about it

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
I'm honestly expecting to hear some story of some ridiculously expensive car like a fully loaded G-Wagen stolen from somehwere Europe to be found somewhere like Namibia with an additional 30k+ in mileage one of these days.

OP
OP
ChrisA91

ChrisA91

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S6
I think you can use the in built sat nav as a tracker when you use supra connect app but I don't know much about it
I spoke with toyota and apparently you can use the my t app but only works when cars turned on

OP
OP
ChrisA91

ChrisA91

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S6
Hell yeah! Iā€™m glad you pulled the trigger.

these are fantastic cars. The more you drive it, the more youā€™ll love it.
They are a beautiful car, like the wheels you went for aswell.

I can wait to get it, even worse when I know its already at a dealership.

MK_Surrey

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lightning Yellow 3.0 Pro (2022 Delivery)
Isn't GB just an Island? How far could thieves get? ;)
The Ever Given, which got stuck in the Suez last year, is currently going through the Suez again on its way to the UK.

Having recently seen the documentary Gone in 60 Seconds, I know that you can get a car very far in a container.