The 2021 News Really Bums Me Out / Buyer's Remorse

JasonO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra LE
I care about my dogs tyvm! I honestly wouldn't even care if it took longer. Just means I have more money to put down ;)
I hope you get your car when you want it, I truly do. I’m busy telling customers with damn near unlimited pockets they are SOL in regards to lead times right now.
Sponsored

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
I hope you get your car when you want it, I truly do. I’m busy telling customers with damn near unlimited pockets they are SOL in regards to lead times right now.
It'll get here eventually. With the way the world is at the moment, it's not important. If it's here in June, cool. If it takes 6 more months, so be it.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
I care about my dogs tyvm! I honestly wouldn't even care if it took longer. Just means I have more money to put down ;)
hahahaha. This cornavirus is messing everything up. I am out of some money myself. Ugh. Can’t wait for things get back to normal.

SupraBeast

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20?? GR Supra ??? Edition
For many, yes. As usual you have a narrow minded outlook. It has a mortality rate of 15% for over 70, 8% for over 60, 4% for over 50 and 1% for over 40. The flu is under 1% for over 65. So how is this like the flu again?

You also don’t quarantine for the young and healthy, you quarantine so the young and healthy don’t get the immune compromised / high risk people sick and overwhelm hospitals.

Italy is having to choose who to put on ventilation and who to deny. These aren’t old people they are having to make that decision on. Italy, and in particular Lombardy, where it is the worst, has a significantly better healthcare system than the US by practically all metrics per the OECD.

China shut down and quarantined 700 million people at one point, but yeah, it is just the flu. I’m glad to hear that they were wrong and costed themselves trillions for nothing. If only they consulted the esteemed virologist Dr. Dannyvandelft.
Why are you posting that garbage in this thread?

ifew552

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q50
Why are you posting that garbage in this thread?
This is not garbage. I work for one of the largest Healthcare system in Texas. There is a reason everyone is canceling and closing everything and telling you to stay home for next two weeks. This is because if everyone don't, transmission will grow at an uncontrollable rate and healthcare infrastructure will collapse. Just compare Italy's mortality rate and Korea's mortality rate.

But if you are saying this is garbage because this has nothing to do with Supra, you're right. This is garbage.

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
mandatory WFH (work from home) began today. Same for other high level Toyota staff, at least in my workgroup...

there will absolutely be delays on my projects for sure (might even push back release dates by a full year apparently), but I have no idea how it will impact manufacturing beyond conjecture.

But as said, A90 is made by Magna so who knows what they're doing lol

SupraBeast

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
People are asking why the 2021 numbers may be delayed. Shit was talked and I clarified my stance. Care for me to elaborate more?
Your fearmongering is not helping the situation. GTFO

This is not garbage. I work for one of the largest Healthcare system in Texas. There is a reason everyone is canceling and closing everything and telling you to stay home for next two weeks. This is because if everyone don't, transmission will grow at an uncontrollable rate and healthcare infrastructure will collapse. Just compare Italy's mortality rate and Korea's mortality rate.

But if you are saying this is garbage because this has nothing to do with Supra, you're right. This is garbage.
Right. This is not the correct thread.

JasonO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra LE
Your fearmongering is not helping the situation. GTFO

Right. This is not the correct thread.
I literally stated facts to someone who was misinformed. I’m not stating we are all going to get it, I’m stating it will be disruptive and why as he thought it was like the flu. Your right in that I don’t need to say more on it, but I do want to say go fuck yourself with your attitude.

SupraBeast

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I literally stated facts to someone who was misinformed. I’m not stating we are all going to get it, I’m stating it will be disruptive and why as he thought it was like the flu. Your right in that I don’t need to say more on it, but I do want to say go fuck yourself with your attitude.
Read the forum rules you clown. Your posts don't belong in this thread.