The LandCruisers are shipping!

Gringo1960

First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stinger
The A100 next gen Supra will be built on the same Toyota New Global Architecture body on frame TNGA-F platform. Without the shared costs of the body on frame architecture of the Land Cruiser, the A100 Supra would not be financially feasible (i.e. the A90 partnership with BMW). This will provide Supra customers with a larger overall interior cabin to fit their families of 5 and a reduction of owner/reviewer complaints about concussions from the ingress/egress of the A90 Supra's low sports car roof. The public has been clamoring for these upgrades ever since the launch of the A90 and loves family fucking SUVs.
🤣🤣🤣

nashcarr

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra 3.0 PMT, 95 Miata, 2016 Lexus IS300 awd
I am interested in the new Land Cruiser, but I am leaning more towards the Lexus version which still has a V6 with a higher tow rating. I like both of them and it will, more than likely, replace my IS300 next year.

OP
OP
PerformanceSound

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
I am interested in the new Land Cruiser, but I am leaning more towards the Lexus version which still has a V6 with a higher tow rating. I like both of them and it will, more than likely, replace my IS300 next year.
Same, im not in all the way with hybrids just yet. Time will tell.

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
Wouldn't doubt it's crossed Toyota's mind to turn the Supra into a 'sports" crossover.

1707828774904.png
Bro wtf is wrong with you. How dare you lol