lucky phil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GTS 2024 MT, Kia Stonic GT, Mazda CX5 GT SP
1680557703413.png

If my boat could stop doing fucking laps south of Port Phillip Bay, and just dock, that'd be GREAT
Don't sweat it you still have weeks to wait for it to get through quarantine yet. We took delivery of the wifes new car last Friday and I'm taking delivery of my new DD Mazda CX5 GT SP on Thursday so I'm on top of the waiting times. No word on my Supra yet from Toyota but I'm not expecting it before September or around then.
BTW my Father in law who spent his working life in the Auto industry mentioned last week that the Government is passing a law that all newly imported cars will require to be quarantine cleared before shipping to remove the obligation for us to inspect them.
So we hand ball the responsibility for our biological security to a foreign country. So much for the "sovereign borders" bullshit.

Phil
Sponsored

OP
OP
BMWAF

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Still waiting to be confirmed? Your dealer has really fucked you on this one mate... :(
My life story. At the end of the day it's just a roll of the dice and sometimes you come up snake eyes. FML.

lucky phil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GTS 2024 MT, Kia Stonic GT, Mazda CX5 GT SP
My life story. At the end of the day it's just a roll of the dice and sometimes you come up snake eyes. FML.
What date did you order your Supra?

Phil

Pande

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Put down an order last Friday for an Azure Blue MT after finally getting a chance to test drive the MT. Now the long wait begins ....

Snakes70

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1999 EVO3 WRX
Wow a test drive Pande? Where did you score that, dont think there are any demo's in WA.
I actually had subject to test drive in my O&A, didnt pan out that way.
What did you think, you ordered one so you obviously liked it. Was it run it?
Almkst at 1500 k's