razorlab
Well-Known Member
- Thread starter
- #1
I've seen a lot of questions around throttle sensitivity between normal, sport and sport 2 so I decided to create charts of the mappings in order for people to see more clearly the difference between modes.
Throttle mapping on the Supra is using a 3D table that takes the pedal input (How you are pushing the pedal down with your foot) and the ECU gives a specific throttle plate output dependent on the current speed of the car.
It's a bit hard to see the differences looking at the 3D table but it becomes VERY obvious once I charted these tables into line graphs.
These are from my 2020 ECU. 21+ might be different.
Throttle mapping on the Supra is using a 3D table that takes the pedal input (How you are pushing the pedal down with your foot) and the ECU gives a specific throttle plate output dependent on the current speed of the car.
It's a bit hard to see the differences looking at the 3D table but it becomes VERY obvious once I charted these tables into line graphs.
These are from my 2020 ECU. 21+ might be different.
Sponsored