Titanium Works Burnt Ti emblems

DrRay81

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2021 Rubicon Diesel
Added some burnt titanium emblems for the Supra. They are from www.titanium-works.com. Definitely not cheap but I really like the looks on black or white cars. Rear Toyota, “Supra”, and GR on the rear are really easy just heat and remove the old ones. For the Toyota rear emblem there 2 small alignment pins that will be covered when the ti emblem goes on. The rear emblem is on a bit of a curvature but using 3m tape makes up for it and fits well. For the front emblem you will need some body work to get it to fit. The front emblem placement surface is flatter so the ti emblem sits more flush but there are 3 alignment pins that are kinda stuck in the bumper so be careful removing it. In addition once it’s off there are indentations that can’t and won’t be covered with the ti emblem so you need body filler and paint OR what I did was separate the plastic backing from the original emblem and get it painted and put the ti emblem on top of it. So the bumper itself is unmolested.

E554B6FA-E7D6-44AD-9163-BF1B6B0D3139.jpeg

5DCC6C49-A643-4554-9029-2F5654159028.jpeg

E3539821-1220-4D58-B9B7-5C02DC556B1F.jpeg

5BD9878C-D9BC-4FBC-A709-CEBC4E82C57B.jpeg

C238FF9F-9445-47B6-A956-9E666DBC4C68.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

RenierR10

First Name
Alexis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
Vehicle Showcase
Silly question, did front emblems come off without taking bumper off?

Ale81

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350
Going to get flamed for this but don't really care. In the OP post he's giving us a look at what he did to his car. It may be helpful for others looking to do the same thing, remove emblems, etc.
Nowhere in his post did he ask for anyone to share their opinion if they liked his install or not.
What value is it to other forum members if someone thinks it looks tacky?

OP
OP
DrRay81

DrRay81

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2021 Rubicon Diesel
Silly question, did front emblems come off without taking bumper off?
yes it did come off without removing the front bumper, it does take some coaxing but you can get it off without removing the front bumper, in hindsight the front bumper comes off easily so for the sake of maintaining the integrity of the backing plate that i needed to save without bending the tabs as it creates a less uniform surface that will need more filler to make smooth i would take off the front bumper.

everyone has their own opinions, i respect @Octane opinion and don't mind it but I like the emblems obviously, car culture is about what you like and what speaks to you. that's why we own these cars. my build is nearing completion and i couldn't be happier with the final product. now if only my cage would show up. I haven't really taken full pictures of the car but when it's done i will and share what to me is something that really checks all my boxes. i'm not a big carbon everywhere all over person, on black i do like it but not so much on white. so to each their own

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
Going to get flamed for this but don't really care. In the OP post he's giving us a look at what he did to his car. It may be helpful for others looking to do the same thing, remove emblems, etc.
Nowhere in his post did he ask for anyone to share their opinion if they liked his install or not.
What value is it to other forum members if someone thinks it looks tacky?
This is a car forum where people speak their opinions. It would be a boring place if everyone had the same exact views and likes. If the OP likes it, thats all that matters. Who cares what a dude online from Chicago has to say.

Thats the beauty of forums IMO. We have all different styles of builds, not all builds/mods will be for everyone. I was in no way attempting to belittle or flame the OP.