Trunk Holes

Boblay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra, F82 M4
I don't know if I am the only one facing this issue, but I currently have the a91 spoiler on my car that was installed from factory. I was completely unaware of the spoiler actually being drilled into the trunk and now face a slight predicament. I want to install the streethunter wing I just purchased, but I'm wondering what would be the best way to cover up these holes and make them the least bit noticeable.
Sponsored

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
I don't know if I am the only one facing this issue, but I currently have the a91 spoiler on my car that was installed from factory. I was completely unaware of the spoiler actually being drilled into the trunk and now face a slight predicament. I want to install the streethunter wing I just purchased, but I'm wondering what would be the best way to cover up these holes and make them the least bit noticeable.
Do yourself a favor and reinstall the A91 spoiler. The Streethunter junk fits like crap.

SupraMK86

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 3.0 Premium
Can you not use them both at the same time? Your only option would be paint matched plugs.

OP
OP
Boblay

Boblay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra, F82 M4
Can you not use them both at the same time? Your only option would be paint matched plugs.
That is an option, I just have to make sure the shop doing the install is able to modify the spoiler to fit. Iā€™m wondering if I would like the double spoiler look though. Also considering the plugs since my car is black and I feel like they would be less noticeable unless inspected up close

freeform911

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 a91 edition Supra 2016 Lexus rc f BMW 435I
That is an option, I just have to make sure the shop doing the install is able to modify the spoiler to fit. Iā€™m wondering if I would like the double spoiler look though. Also considering the plugs since my car is black and I feel like they would be less noticeable unless inspected up close
I wouldn't do the 2 wings together...to busy IMO...
Definitely get some little button plugs n paint to match..

Steve

Kiske

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1988 FC3S, 2015 Evo X FE, 2018 tS, 2021 A90 3.0
Or find somone to swap hatches with. I don't know if it still is on backorder but a genuine A91 spoiler is desirable to some.
Sponsored