kingdooksdb

kingdooksdb

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
Also, does this behavior occur with the MT with a JB+ too?
I honestly wouldn’t know, I also don’t know if it was just specifically occurring on my mt alone or if it is widespread
Sponsored

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
I honestly wouldn’t know, I also don’t know if it was just specifically occurring on my mt alone or if it is widespread
I'm gonna try jb4 sometime next week or so I need to send Jesse logs so he can send me me a custom map and see if it is jerky as well.

OP
OP
kingdooksdb

kingdooksdb

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
I'm gonna try jb4 sometime next week or so I need to send Jesse logs so he can send me me a custom map and see if it is jerky as well.

its more of a hesitancy with throttle acceleration than say a jerky feeling it’ll almost hang for small increments of time

splv

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 IS350
Sorry this might be a stupid question but is a standalone ECU an option for the GR Supra? Just curious why no one talks about this and people are willing to spend thousands to unlock/clone the OE ECU.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Sorry this might be a stupid question but is a standalone ECU an option for the GR Supra? Just curious why no one talks about this and people are willing to spend thousands to unlock/clone the OE ECU.
There is no plug and play option available right now, as the transmission and safety systems actually communicate over FlexRay vs CAN or CANFD. It's coming.

6SPDA91

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silverado, S1000R, A91-MT
id be willing to sell it at reduced and reasonable price! Especially since it was removed before I had the chance to unpair it from my car probably a tiny inconvenience
🤔 You've piqued my interest. You're also enticing me to not stick to my initial plan of leaving the supra stock 😂

6SPDA91

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I just got my ECU’s back today from Visconti. Amazing customer service and they were quick to answer any question!
I can't quite tell if this is a serious statement

I'm really interested in hearing your feedback on it

6SPDA91

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Glad to hear that. Seems to be a lot of mixed emotions floating around about them. I have 0 experience with them so I'm not casting any judgement

OP
OP
kingdooksdb

kingdooksdb

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
Glad to hear that. Seems to be a lot of mixed emotions floating around about them. I have 0 experience with them so I'm not casting any judgement
I think those that have negative things to say are not local to Visconti and have to deal with them indirectly through the site.. pricing is also something I can see being an issue. I am just a ferry trip away from Visconti so if I have an issue I’ll just hop on a boat and harass the man myself. I’ve had no problems with communication thus far.

6SPDA91

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I think those that have negative things to say are not local to Visconti and have to deal with them indirectly through the site.. pricing is also something I can see being an issue. I am just a ferry trip away from Visconti so if I have an issue I’ll just hop on a boat and harass the man myself. I’ve had no problems with communication thus far.
I would 100% watch that video

popcorn-eating-popcorn.gif