First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
Just realizing today that we didn't post about our upcoming engine mount solution. Our upgraded mounts were designed for two reasons. To help further reduce engine/drivetrain movement, and to fix the common failure of the OEM style mount being pulled up out of the socket when it fails under torque.

Currently going through a couple revisions, but see below for what they will kinda look like. Be patient as we work through a couple updates before public release.

twisted tuning mount.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Twisted Tuning

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
we are working as fast as we can to get them out. but wont release until perfect haha.

Reactions: zrk

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Any update on this? Will pay to beta test an updated pre-release product.

mokleen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
If @Twisted Tuning will put something in our hands to test I will pay for @mokleen as well.
Dear @Twisted Tuning ,

Please give @underdonk and I the opportunity to become your beta testers. We will take full responsibility and liability for whatever happens to our vehicles. You and your company will have no responsibility or legal obligations to any damages made.

As per @underdonk 's request, all invoices should be sent to him and products/equipments sent to myself @mokleen and @underdonk 's address.

Please consider us as your testers and we will report back with extensive feedback and documentation.

Thank you and I hope you consider us for this opportunity.

Best Regards,
Mokleen

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Dear @Twisted Tuning ,

Please give @underdonk and I the opportunity to become your beta testers. We will take full responsibility and liability for whatever happens to our vehicles. You and your company will have no responsibility or legal obligations to any damages made.

As per @underdonk 's request, all invoices should be sent to him and products/equipments sent to myself @mokleen and @underdonk 's address.

Please consider us as your testers and we will report back with extensive feedback and documentation.

Thank you and I hope you consider us for this opportunity.

Best Regards,
Mokleen
I'm serious! Unless they're going to charge something ludicrously insane for this setup. They are just motor mounts, after all.

OP
OP
Twisted Tuning

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
Hey whats up guys. We are very behind on these. But they are still being made. I don't have an update outside that. The goal is to have them ready and in peoples cars this summer.