Tyre noise increased after lowered the car?

parkfantacy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A90
Did anyone encounter increased tyre noise after installing lower springs... or it's just normal? The noise is intolerable (roughly 30% up than stock) especially when speed goes above 80 kmh.
Could that be inappropriate alignment, tyre pressure or just the nature of the tires/rims? Might have to test more on different surfaces as only had few run.
Would also appreciate it if anyone could help to give comments or advices on alignment sheet attached.

Wheels: TE37SL 19", OE tires.
Tyre pressue as per current reading: F 36psi, R 39psi

Cheers

alignmentA90.jpg
Sponsored

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
When I had a big camber mis-match like that after lowering, it was because I didnā€™t remove the shipping spacers that the dealership had left in. That would also increase your NVH. Worth taking a peak at least unless youā€™re sure they arenā€™t in there.

OP
OP
parkfantacy

parkfantacy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A90
When I had a big camber mis-match like that after lowering, it was because I didnā€™t remove the shipping spacers that the dealership had left in. That would also increase your NVH. Worth taking a peak at least unless youā€™re sure they arenā€™t in there.
Can confirm shipping spacers all removed. There is no other noise or vibration that I'm aware but just tyre noise when cruising on highway at high speed.
Sponsored