UK… ordering to delivery

MK_Surrey

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lightning Yellow 3.0 Pro (2022 Delivery)
No cloth cover but they decorate it like a present and parked it on a red carpet in the center of the show room so that was nice! Here's a pic.

20210609_110009.jpg
I am going to be so disappointed when I don't get a red carpet and then my first drive from the dealer is on the rough, rough streets of Crawley.
Sponsored

Davidpingu

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FK8 Civic Type R, Mercedes GLC
Just checked mine and it still says it’s processing BUT I noticed my order number has gone from this huge long number to just 6 digits so I’m hoping that means something is happening and they’re getting ready to start build!

MK_Surrey

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just checked mine and it still says it’s processing BUT I noticed my order number has gone from this huge long number to just 6 digits so I’m hoping that means something is happening and they’re getting ready to start build!
My order number on the app is two letters and then four numbers, so would indicate something is firming up for you, hopefully!

Chappers

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GR 3.0L Tungsten Silver
My order number on the app is two letters and then four numbers, so would indicate something is firming up for you, hopefully!
I've always wondered whether the order number is the number of UK spec cars built?

MK_Surrey

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I've always wondered whether the order number is the number of UK spec cars built?
Ordered in early October.

I haven't thought about the order numbers relating to production quantity for the UK. It could correlate based on mine, but I honestly have no idea how many Toyota have been selling in the UK, there aren't many on the road.

Noremac555

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Skoda Karoq sportline, 2022 MK5 Supra 3.0
I hope you’re right about the order number as mine has also just condensed. Hopeful this means progress!

MK_Surrey

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My order number is in the 500s
Mine is in the low thousands so it's definitely not linked to build quantities. Or in any form of sequence if you're in the hundreds.

My car is now in Derbyshire. All Supras go to Toyota's main site at Burnaston. It's still showing arrival 14th March. I've asked for it to arrive a week early on my birthday and my dealer is asking Toyota UK if they can speed it up. The process at Burnaston obviously takes a while.

Davidpingu

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FK8 Civic Type R, Mercedes GLC
I’ve actually got 2 order numbers because I initially ordered black on 8th December only to chicken out and request a change in colour to grey around 2 weeks later. For whatever reason I can see the two options on my app. The initial black one is KO2*** and the grey one is KP4*** so this leads me to think there is some sort of sequencing to it.

Chappers

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mine is in the low thousands so it's definitely not linked to build quantities. Or in any form of sequence if you're in the hundreds.

My car is now in Derbyshire. All Supras go to Toyota's main site at Burnaston. It's still showing arrival 14th March. I've asked for it to arrive a week early on my birthday and my dealer is asking Toyota UK if they can speed it up. The process at Burnaston obviously takes a while.
I didn't realise it went there, I'll have to pass there with my new job so I could drop in :thumbsup:

Chappers

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I’ve actually got 2 order numbers because I initially ordered black on 8th December only to chicken out and request a change in colour to grey around 2 weeks later. For whatever reason I can see the two options on my app. The initial black one is KO2*** and the grey one is KP4*** so this leads me to think there is some sort of sequencing to it.
That's interesting mine is a KP number 17th Dec ordered

MK_Surrey

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm KK ordered October.

Given this thread is getting some traction. As in more than 2 people.....

We should think about a summer meet up if we will all have our vehicles by then?

I'm in Surrey, where is everyone else?
Sponsored

Last edited: