*updated new video drive off and with warm start up*Active autowerkes catted downpipe and full exhaust

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT

starman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0P
Just placed my order! I figured i'd get a catted downpipe instead of an aftermarket cat-back system as it appears to be better $$ value per horsepower. Plus I like how sport sounds with stock exhaust, so a little more volume is fine by me.

While i know tuning the car would take the most advantage of a downpipe, I like that i don't "have" to tune my car (not that I can anyway with a locked ECU).

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
How about we throw you both in the cage and whoever is left standing at the end of the deathmatch gets my order? :catfight: I'm kidding, of course. Very glad to see these components becoming available again. Hopefully this is the start of the supply chain beginning to loosen back up again. Based on some of the orders we've put in at my place of work, this seems to be the case.

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
How about we throw you both in the cage and whoever is left standing at the end of the deathmatch gets my order? :catfight: I'm kidding, of course. Very glad to see these components becoming available again. Hopefully this is the start of the supply chain beginning to loosen back up again. Based on some of the orders we've put in at my place of work, this seems to be the case.
it'll be a tie , all current orders are shipping directly from Active Autowerke :D

KongerR1

First Name
Suzanne
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2017 Cadillac XT5, 2006 Yamaha R1, 2001 Honda F4i
Just placed my order! I figured i'd get a catted downpipe instead of an aftermarket cat-back system as it appears to be better $$ value per horsepower. Plus I like how sport sounds with stock exhaust, so a little more volume is fine by me.

While i know tuning the car would take the most advantage of a downpipe, I like that i don't "have" to tune my car (not that I can anyway with a locked ECU).
Exactly why I just put my order in too!
Was thinking an exhaust but I thought I would start with the AA catted downpipe and go from there.

And thank you @Meraki Autoworks for shipping to Canada!!

NcreAighStonH

First Name
Nash
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Phantom Supra Premium
there is a video here that has the AA Catted DP with the AWE resonated Touring system which lead me to the decision of doing this combo... Let me see if i can find it and also post it here since some might wanna listen to it as well.
Let us know please!

B58ftw

First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 gr supra
Iā€™ve heard the AA catted downpipe installed Supra in person. I honestly think it makes the car sounds worse. Too raspy and took away the low growl from the stock set up. I saw a video on YouTube with the AA downpipe as well. Same thing, stock sounds better. From the videos Iā€™ve seen, titan catted and Wagner catted sound the best. But Iā€™m gonna still buy the AA for highest percentage of not getting a CEL though.

H2O_Doc

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M240i, Wrangler, MB GLA 250
Iā€™ve heard the AA catted downpipe installed Supra in person. I honestly think it makes the car sounds worse. Too raspy and took away the low growl from the stock set up. I saw a video on YouTube with the AA downpipe as well. Same thing, stock sounds better. From the videos Iā€™ve seen, titan catted and Wagner catted sound the best. But Iā€™m gonna still buy the AA for highest percentage of not getting a CEL though.
The video didnā€™t sound raspy, but perhaps it sounds different when driven?

OP
OP
Jackyl tm

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
The video didnā€™t sound raspy, but perhaps it sounds different when driven?
It didnt sound raspy while driven, imo. Now that I have the full AA exhaust, it's not raspy at all either. Again, my opinion though. I honestly wanted the awe exhaust, but with having the aa downpipe I wanted to ensure perfect fitment and went with AA. And I am so happy I did. It sounds so good, much better than I thought. My buddies were quite impressed with it as well. Be posting a video of that soon

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
It didnt sound raspy while driven, imo. Now that I have the full AA exhaust, it's not raspy at all either. Again, my opinion though. I honestly wanted the awe exhaust, but with having the aa downpipe I wanted to ensure perfect fitment and went with AA. And I am so happy I did. It sounds so good, much better than I thought. My buddies were quite impressed with it as well. Be posting a video of that soon
Im glad you like it, in my opinion its one of the best sounding exhausts

Lendo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium (sold)
That sounds good. What year is yours?
Sponsored