Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
img-0705.jpg

Description
VTT is proud to offer the very best BOV charge pipe solution for the Toyota A90/91 Supra platforms. This system completely does away with the restrictive, and muli-connection stock charge pipe system, and replaces it with a single 6-ply, Heat Resistant, Wire reinforced silicone charge pipes rated at over 200 psi. They are molded for the perfect fit in your engine bay, while not sacrificing anything in the way of flow or size. They also completely isolate your charge air from any additional heat soak coming in from the engine or ambient heat. Another huge benefit is your vehicle goes from 4 connections to only TWO which are barbed and has many small ridges which dig into the silicone so it’s impossible for the pipe to blow off. This means no more blown charge pipe connections on the track or road leaving you stranded.

This kit ALSO adds a BOV of your choice for the people who want to get more full vent on throttle lift, and love the “whoosh” sound of a BOV. We offer Two BOV styles one is the Raceport Gen V, and the other is the HKS Super Sequential BOV. If you are looking for a more functional BOV to vent boost on lift, go with the Turbosmart, if your main priority is the sound the HKS will provide a louder sound. We have placed this BOV underneath so you can run your strut bars without interference.

Install is very easy and takes about an hour if you are inexperienced with working on your own car, can take as little as 30-45 minutes if you have had it apart a few times.

Dimensions for the pipes are as follows:

Hot Side Pipe: 64mm or 2.50″ on the connection to the turbo outlet opening up immediately to 77mm or 3″ and remaining a FULL 3″ to the throttle body inlet.

The kit includes:

• 1 VTT Hot Side Silicone Charge pipe with BOV flange
  • 1 VTT Vaccum/Boost Reference kit with 90-degree barb
  • 1 BOV of Choice
  • 24″ of vacuum line
  • 2 zip ties
  • 2 VTT Branded CNC adapters to mount the map sensor, and Temp Probe
  • 2 VTT Branded CNC adapters for the Turbocharger outlet, and TB inlet
  • 2 1/8 NPT ports are included in the TB flange for methanol
  • 2 VTT branded T-Bolt Clamps
PLEASE NOTE: THESE PIPES WILL FIT ALL AFTERMARKET MANIFOLDS WE HAVE TESTED, SOME REQUIRE SLIGHT TRIMMING OF THE 3″ END

img-0706-1-.jpg
img-0708.jpg
img-20210413-092416.jpg
img-20210413-102854-1.jpg
Sponsored

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
What is the cost of this kit plus link to purchase? is there a reason to go with silicone charge pipes vs aluminum ones? Heat? any power loss with the BOV or any videos?

OP
OP
Extreme Power House

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
What is the cost of this kit plus link to purchase? is there a reason to go with silicone charge pipes vs aluminum ones? Heat? any power loss with the BOV or any videos?
Its still brand new, i have not had a chance to test it and compare power. I would not think there is going to be any power lost. Silicone is easier to install, performance and reliability should be the same as Aluminum

Link
Vargas VTT A90/91 Supra Single Piece Silicone Charge Pipe BOV Version - Extreme Power House (mybigcommerce.com)

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 MKV Supra and floating toys.
I'm confused. I thought you couldn't run a BOV on these cars without throwing a CEL. Is this for cars with big turbos?

OP
OP
Extreme Power House

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
I'm confused. I thought you couldn't run a BOV on these cars without throwing a CEL. Is this for cars with big turbos?
This works on stock turbo as well

OP
OP
Extreme Power House

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
will it fit with an injen intake?
As far as i know its only been tested with the stock intake so far. Im sure we will have customer feedback very soon

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I only see the Raceport BOV option. Is the HKS version sold out? Does this require any modding that is irreversible and will it cause a CEL?

Last edited:

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Tungsten Silver)
Last edited:
OP
OP
Extreme Power House

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Sorry I forgot to post the link to the non BOV

https://store-gd6olw6.mybigcommerce...ra-single-piece-silicone-charge-pipe-non-bov/

I only see the Raceport BOV option. Is the HKS version sold out? Does this require any modding that is irreversible and will it cause a CEL?
It says its compatible with HKS but the BOV is not offered as an option on their website. They must not have the BOV in stock yet.

reversible and no CEL

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Tungsten Silver)
I need to hear from a Tuner that they can tune with this and it won't negatively effect performance.

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 MKV Supra and floating toys.
I'm not a tuner, but this is a charge pipe. There is nothing to tune.
I believe it's the external BOV that's got everyone cautious. Anyone who bought a $600+ intake knew they were happily buying a noise maker, and now this advertises a no tune needed sequential BOV.

I'm scratching my head trying to figure out how it works as I thought these cars had a BPV and a that a BOV was a no no.