Vehicles with worst Drivers

Vehicles with worst Drivers

• Total voters

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
Bro-dozer lifted 10-20 year old pickup trucks. Too wide for their lane; can’t keep it straight, thinks they’re fast, and the diesel ones rolling coal at every stop light and lane change and hybrid nearby. Not to mention cheap spacers and lugs that may break off at any given moment, careening into another vehicle or worse, pedestrian.
Had to check if you were in Texas like me. Haha, same scenario here!

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Adding this to the list. Please tell me what I did to deserve this.

That’s standard driving in Florida 😂 Home of the newly wed or nearly dead 💀. Still, what a douchebag

I lived in Woodland Hills for about 4 months back in the day. Tried not to leave the area. Traffic was insane! Reminded me too much of Miami but worse. I swear none of these cars (drivers) watch where they’re going. With the exception of Supra drivers 😜

Slybri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91-MT (CU-L), 2017 1of1 Viper, others…
Mopar people and Altima drivers are basically same person with slightly different interest rates.
Hey now buddy, easy with it! I’m a Gen V Viper owner! 😛

Jokes aside, I do get your point, sadly!

Sigg

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Mk5,Supra 2018 KTM SuperDuke, 21 sienna plat
Hey now buddy, easy with it! I’m a Gen V Viper owner! 😛

Jokes aside, I do get your point, sadly!
Vipers don't count, there's too much history and sheer verocity and violence tied with that vehicle. One needs some actual balls and skills to drive it. Plus if you're a viper owner, I doubt you gettin hit with 10%+ APR hahaha.

Slybri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vipers don't count, there's too much history and sheer verocity and violence tied with that vehicle. One needs some actual balls and skills to drive it. Plus if you're a viper owner, I doubt you gettin hit with 10%+ APR hahaha.
Yep, I was just goofin’ and being a smart ass. Not to hijack the thread, but this is part of the reason I bought an A91-MT to actually drive. 🙃

same shop is doing PPF and ceramic on the A91 in Sept. (someone needs to cancel lol).

MTC01099.jpeg

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
You worked harder in life. That’s what you did.
Did I? Haha

That’s standard driving in Florida 😂 Home of the newly wed or nearly dead 💀. Still, what a douchebag

I lived in Woodland Hills for about 4 months back in the day. Tried not to leave the area. Traffic was insane! Reminded me too much of Miami but worse. I swear none of these cars (drivers) watch where they’re going. With the exception of Supra drivers 😜

I think that was standard ca driver driving haha. I'm sure it's nearly the same out your way. People in general should just not be on the road. It's been getting so bad! Wasn't this bad when I was driving 20 years ago.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
People in general should just not be on the road. It's been getting so bad! Wasn't this bad when I was driving 20 years ago.
20 years ago we didn’t have “active driver aids” known to make people actively not pay fucking attention nor actively care while they are driving.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
20 years ago we didn’t have “active driver aids” known to make people actively not pay fucking attention nor actively care while they are driving.
So true!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Got my son a really cool 2012 VW golf. He loves it except… it didn’t have a backup camera. I tried explaining how you just use your mirrors, turn your head and go slow. I got overruled ofc and the wife bought him a dadgum cam I have to hook up now. I mean, imagine looking around your surroundings & being aware with your eyes 👀 What was I thinking :doh:

Last edited:

Slybri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So true!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Got my son a really cool 2012 VW golf. He loves it except… it didn’t have a backup camera. I tried explaining how you just use your mirrors, turn your head and go slow. I got overruled ofc and the wife bought him a dadgum cam I have to hook up now. I mean, imagine looking around your surroundings & being aware with your eyes 👀 What was I thinking :doh:
How about an altimeter for Christmas? Nice to know when you’re going up or downhill! 😁
Sponsored