What’s your biggest disappointment ?

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
I did not know that, I planned on buying the xhp transmission tune, should I take off the sport plus?
Yes remove it. It messes with the smooth shifts XHP gives even on stage 3.

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
The sound system is by far the worst sounding I've experienced. I've done all the suggestions its just not good.
There is an extensive guide on these forums on how to drill out ports for the subs in the back. This helps a lot I've heard.

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
I'm surprised no one mentioned the absolutely USELESS heads up display in the supra premium trims.

Why can we not get gears/rpms on the HUD? Why can I not get oil temp/AFR/pressure on my HUD?
These fucking HUDs are in EVERY new BMW. Why is no one doing an aftermarket software exploit for them? I'm halfway to just creating a piggyback device just like I've seen some people use for the main entertainment screen:
https://www.bimmer-tech.net/category-bmw-carplay-mmi-retrofit

Please someone build this, I have a day job.

Musicmovesme

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV
There is an extensive guide on these forums on how to drill out ports for the subs in the back. This helps a lot I've heard.
Yeah when I say I've done all the suggestions that includes the port guide as well......its just not good I've had Burmeister,Bose etc...and they all sounded so much better. I couldn't believe it was so bad I even took it in to the dealer

DawnTX

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda 3
Personally for me its how lacking the cluster, steering wheel, and infotainment system are

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
I'm surprised no one mentioned the absolutely USELESS heads up display in the supra premium trims.

Why can we not get gears/rpms on the HUD? Why can I not get oil temp/AFR/pressure on my HUD?
These fucking HUDs are in EVERY new BMW. Why is no one doing an aftermarket software exploit for them? I'm halfway to just creating a piggyback device just like I've seen some people use for the main entertainment screen:

This reminds me, those with a base 3.0 (or probably even those with a 2.0 as well), what does your dash look like where the HUD screen is on the premium? Looking at the parts website I may have found the piece used on the non-premiums but no definitive picture to know for sure. Would love to nicely cover the HUD to no longer get a sparkley line reflection from it on the windshield. Preferably the OEM piece if possible.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
This reminds me, those with a base 3.0 (or probably even those with a 2.0 as well), what does your dash look like where the HUD screen is on the premium? Looking at the parts website I may have found the piece used on the non-premiums but no definitive picture to know for sure. Would love to nicely cover the HUD to no longer get a sparkley line reflection from it on the windshield. Preferably the OEM piece if possible.
Same, the HUD sucks and the reflection sucks even more.

A91's before the MT also had no HUD.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Can't believe I think im the first saying it but the design of the cup holders is terrible. Let me just bend my whole body to grab my water bottle.

& heated steering wheel..
I have a car that places your drinks behind your elbow. You may not hit it while shifting into 2nd or 4th, but have fun contorting yourself to reach it.

2007-aston-martin-v8-vantage-024-1619806858.jpg

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
No oil dipstick… Just lemme see that beautiful amber color dammit! If it looks old, it is. Don’t need a computer to tell me that :doh:

OP
OP

Grubb

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 MT (Jan/2023)
No oil dipstick… Just lemme see that beautiful amber color dammit! If it looks old, it is. Don’t need a computer to tell me that :doh:
Damn. I didn’t know that. I want a dip stick to check. I trust that more than a computer.

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
I said something about it on

I said something about the Hud on page 1 I believe it could be page 2.
Sponsored