What did you do to your Supra today?

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
Woke it up from the Winter's nap long enough to install a Blitz bar I picked up from forum member Ale81. Also checked the mouse traps and freshened the peanut butter while I was out there. Back to sleep until the first 2024 AX in mid-March. Winters suck...
Blitz Bars.jpeg

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
Not really.. I just don't think worrying about ripping off a lip on a regular drive is much fun.
Never would’ve thought you would be the type of guy to throw a wing on but hope it works out for you and you find the courage to put that nice lip on

BillyLong42

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium
Threw on an EOS exhaust. Literally the cheapest exhaust on the market from what I can tell. Fortunately for me I like the tone/sound more than all the others and its mellow like I wanted. I just cant justify spending 1500-2k on a kit unless I HAVE TO have the sound / power its producing. I usually ETS everything.

Fitment / build quality was fantastic. The only downside is the diffuser I was going to slap on no longer will fit due to piping angles. This also deletes the valve if that's a deal breaker for you.

123.jpg

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
Threw on an EOS exhaust. Literally the cheapest exhaust on the market from what I can tell. Fortunately for me I like the tone/sound more than all the others and its mellow like I wanted. I just cant justify spending 1500-2k on a kit unless I HAVE TO have the sound / power its producing. I usually ETS everything.

Fitment / build quality was fantastic. The only downside is the diffuser I was going to slap on no longer will fit due to piping angles. This also deletes the valve if that's a deal breaker for you.

123.jpg
You should post some sound clips. Stock dp?

BillyLong42

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium
You should post some sound clips. Stock dp?
Ya stock DP. You're right I should've gotten some sound clips. Thats my bad. Will see if I can grab some.

There is a YT video that captures it pretty good.

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
Ya stock DP. You're right I should've gotten some sound clips. Thats my bad. Will see if I can grab some.

There is a YT video that captures it pretty good.
Unfortunately he has a catless iirc in the video.

And would be awesome!

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
It came in today. Next step will be install or maybe I should get it powder coated first.

1707254124015.png