What did you do to your Supra today?

Down167

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Finally made the switch from the Titan piggy back to MHD OTS Stage 2. All I can say is what a difference going to MHD. I know Ecutek is all the buzz now, and rightly so, however MHD is ridiculously easy to use and flash so big kudos to them!

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Painted the strut bars after seeing a few posts on here.
20201223_154226.jpg

Went with the rustoleum flat black paint+primer.
this is what the stock color should of came

Juggernautjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 noc black 3.0 prem
It's funny that I didn't really notice how cheap it looked until I saw a few posts on here lol. You guys make me see flaws that I probably wouldn't have noticed.

Now I feel like I need to do the subwoofer fix.

Supbrah

First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Downshift Blue Supra
It's funny that I didn't really notice how cheap it looked until I saw a few posts on here lol. You guys make me see flaws that I probably wouldn't have noticed.

Now I feel like I need to do the subwoofer fix.
You do, it will sound much better. I won’t be a whole new system but will help the worst part of the system which is distortion at the low end.

Supbrah

First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Downshift Blue Supra
Finally made the switch from the Titan piggy back to MHD OTS Stage 2. All I can say is what a difference going to MHD. I know Ecutek is all the buzz now, and rightly so, however MHD is ridiculously easy to use and flash so big kudos to them!
Like you, I went with MHD, the car already has enough trouble hooking up with stock power.

MHD gives me a little more power, is pretty smooth and allows me to adjust the exhaust burbles, which was a must for me.

MKVDob

First Name
Dobromir
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 GR Supra
Hey Guys,

Finally decided to join the talk too as I'm following everything you do on your Supras for the last two months lol. Proud owner of a A90 for the last two months.

Haven't done much, except taking off the Toyota badge, pulling away the charger cover and actually I did these today. On exterior I really like what they did with the GT4 and most probably will match some of the elements, but this week will be dedicated to Bimmercode - fixing the tail lights, start/stop and bunch of other annoying things ?

Let me know what you think about the breaks?

Attachments

peppersam740

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Jag F-type,, 2020 Toyota Supra
Hey Guys,

Finally decided to join the talk too as I'm following everything you do on your Supras for the last two months lol. Proud owner of a A90 for the last two months.

Haven't done much, except taking off the Toyota badge, pulling away the charger cover and actually I did these today. On exterior I really like what they did with the GT4 and most probably will match some of the elements, but this week will be dedicated to Bimmercode - fixing the tail lights, start/stop and bunch of other annoying things ?

I also took off the Toyota badge and wrapped the mount plate it came off of. If you can get rid of start/stop please share. What's the matter with the tail lights ?

Last edited:

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Hey Guys,

Looks like the 2021 brakes

MKVDob

First Name
Dobromir
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 GR Supra
I also took off the Toyota badge and wrapped the mount plate it came off of. If you can get ride of start/stop please share. What's the matter with the tail lights ?
On the start/stop will test out first the memory option, but might turn it off completely. Will make some screenshots on the Bimmercode when doing it.

About the tail lights, I really love the fog light and wanted to get it hooked as a F1 brake light based on how hard you hit the brakes. Will be doing it on Wednesday and will see how hard it will be.