Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
someone just wanted to take a U turn and he didn't stop and end up crashing me
anyways I'm just don't if the rear quarter needs a replace or how does this work
I will be going to the dealership to fix it but just wondering do I need also to replace the whole door etc
~ The door looks repairable (worse case... a new skin). Since the rear quarter panel is welded in place... they typically try to repair versus replace. Keep us informed.

Sigg

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Mk5,Supra 2018 KTM SuperDuke, 21 sienna plat
Put the supra logo on the calipers and the rock guards.
Would you be willing to post full body pics? Am interested in these!

niceday99

First Name
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 SUPRA , STINGER
~ The door looks repairable (worse case... a new skin). Since the rear quarter panel is welded in place... they typically try to repair versus replace. Keep us informed.
what the rear quarter panel made of ?
I mean is it repairable

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Finally got around to messing with Bimmercode. Awesome all the small changes you can make with it. I went with the cheaper obdlink cx and it works fine using it as a z4. Very nice to have that fake exhaust sound turned off. #1 reason I got it.

Shay

First Name
Shay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium White
I installed Future Classic wheel spacers and rock guards from ZL1. I used 18mm rear spacers and 15mm front spacers. I like this width on stock springs. The spacers fit perfectly, if they fit any tighter on the hub you would have to press them on. The only problem I had with the rock guards is that the bottom screw on the rear was too short to work.

This was the first time I removed the wheels and have a little advice for those who haven't done it yet. Since you don't have studs once the wheel is off the center hub the wheel will want to fall and the dust cover behind the rotor can contact and scratch the inside of the wheel. The Future Classic spacers came with too alignment pins, that can be installed before removing the wheel from the hub, to aid removing the wheel without scratching it.

I have attached a few pictures before and after spacers and rock guards.

Attachments

Realygoofyguy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra Premium, 2021 Tacoma TRD Off Road,
My Gram Light 57DRs in finally. Getting them installed tomorrow. Ordered an APR front splitter, some Rays center caps, and some random Rexpeed carbon stuff.