What did you do to your Supra today?

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Any particular reason why you didn't just powder coat the stock wheels? That's what i planned on doing to mine.
Couple reasons I went this route. I figured by the time I powder coat the wheels, have them dismounted, remounted and balanced, it would cost somewhere around $400. I can now sell the tires (guy at work wants them) and sell the wheels, keep the TPM sensors for my other set of wheels and should only be out of pocket $100, thus saving me $300 and now have brand new tires and a set of sensors. Old tires had 4 days of auto-x on them.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
The car is still at the shop. Rear is going to be raised a bit. Here's a better look at the brakes and suspension work. I love the MRG stud conversion. I can't wait to see them on the SSR SP1s.

RSR Coil_1.png

Supra R1-Enhanced.png
That R1 brake kit lit. ?

That’s on my wish list now. ?

-RJM

Cruzifer

First Name
Valente
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra (Renaissance Red 2.0)
Couple reasons I went this route. I figured by the time I powder coat the wheels, have them dismounted, remounted and balanced, it would cost somewhere around $400. I can now sell the tires (guy at work wants them) and sell the wheels, keep the TPM sensors for my other set of wheels and should only be out of pocket $100, thus saving me $300 and now have brand new tires and a set of sensors. Old tires had 4 days of auto-x on them.
I plan on power coating my stock ones. Will that mess up the sensors or anything. I've never done this or had anything like this before.

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
I plan on power coating my stock ones. Will that mess up the sensors or anything. I've never done this or had anything like this before.
You'll have to have everything taken off the wheels prior to powder coating, that includes weights and the TPMS sensors.

Sigg

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Mk5,Supra 2018 KTM SuperDuke, 21 sienna plat
Installed JB4 yesterday on stock 2021 and did many test pulls with my brother afterward. Fyi Downpipe , intake charge pipe, meth kit next, maybe a csf exchanger if I can swing the dime.

Car ran great, no weird issues, jb4 running very smoothly on 93 maps 1-3. Cars pulls significantly harder than stock. By the way the Supra seems to have incredible stock cooling. IAT rose to around 95-100 during pull but quickly dropping back to 90 degrees nominal.
Stock almost seems sad now pull wise. Car still very usable in the twisties, just gotta be more sensitive with the throttle, almost like going from a 600cc to a Litre class bike.
Rode passenger as well... map 3 is freaking fast. Like a damn roller coaster around our local twisties. My brother has been riding and driving as long as me so it was very enjoyable to get to ride passenger on top of driving with the JB4.

Did some logging, will stay in map 1 for now and go from there but so far so good even in map 3.

If you're on the fence go for it. You most likely won't regret it. Install was 2/10 max difficulty. Hardest part is routing the Obd cable but that only took me about 10 minutes.
Intake on this car is laughably easy to remove as many know.

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Got the AWE Touring system installed (with resonator). Holy crap this thing sounds amazing, need to do something about the vibrations inside the cabin now however.

GenericUser1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Prem. Yelllow, 2017 BMW R9T Classic
Got the AWE Touring system installed (with resonator). Holy crap this thing sounds amazing, need to do something about the vibrations inside the cabin now however.
I'm planning on getting this, where are you seeing vibrations?

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm planning on getting this, where are you seeing vibrations?
I'm hearing vibrations coming from the drivers door and subwoofer (ASD is disabled) it kinda sounds like cheap speakers with the bass turned all the way up. Only happens in mid to high rpms