What did you do to your Supra today?

Lendo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium (sold)
Had the catted downpipe & my Z16 pads installed. Very happy with the added sound and power and my wheels are noticeably cleaner after spirited driving.

B373069A-F118-42CB-9B9B-15B9CE862203.jpeg

38301621-299A-4FFA-979C-66EB872024E6.jpeg
57494E7A-6243-42D4-A1FB-1D45EBBC0DF4.jpeg

type-964

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
Question, is this something you coded in with bimmer? Regardless, how do you now trigger it and what exactly did it change outside of the shifts?
Yeah, I used BimmerCode. The shift difference between stock sport and sport plus isnā€™t night and day, but it is perceptible.

Illsic_Design

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E92 335i N54, 4G63T Mighty Max
Yeah itā€™s especially annoying since I waited 7 months for this thing. I have more than 1 of those red circled marks you mentioned too. Check out these pics.
Wow thatā€™s interesting I have the exact same circled spot with the exact same cuts into the metal, fortunately my tips were perfect, wrapped in bubble wrap and foam when they arrived. System sounds amazing tho with stock cat

Seems like marring/damage from the tube bender dies when they are bending the tubing. Most likely one of the dies is damaged which is why it is leaving all the same marks/defects on their exhausts

consultadrone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I dont think this is new thread worthy but I wanted to get your guys opinion. My Supra is leaking oil, from the door and hood....

20210630_204443.jpg

20210630_211113.jpg

20210630_211046.jpg

Anyone else have this same thing happening?

Second weird thing. I parked my car with just the nose in the garage, went to pull it all the way in a couple hours later, put it in drive, let my foot off the brake, it would roll forward about 2-3" and then the brakes kicked in. Did it about 3 times in a row. Shut it off, restarted it and it was fine. Not sure if it was one of the safety systems kicking in cause I do park about 4-5" off the wall (passengers side).
Iā€™ve had both on my 2020. The ā€œsludgeā€ was on the corners of the door and hood at the attachment points. I assumed it was leftover from manufacturing. Cleaned it thoroughly and havenā€™t seen it again.

My safety shit kicks in all the time when I back out of the garage. First time it happened it locked the breaks and sounded like I hit something. Now I have to ā€œconvinceā€ the system thereā€™s nothing behind me when I back out. Go slow and sneak up on the red squares in the rear camera view until it realizes they arenā€™t actually objects. Seems to get the idea that shadows are obstacles.

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
I dont think this is new thread worthy but I wanted to get your guys opinion. My Supra is leaking oil, from the door and hood....

Anyone else have this same thing happening?

Second weird thing. I parked my car with just the nose in the garage, went to pull it all the way in a couple hours later, put it in drive, let my foot off the brake, it would roll forward about 2-3" and then the brakes kicked in. Did it about 3 times in a row. Shut it off, restarted it and it was fine. Not sure if it was one of the safety systems kicking in cause I do park about 4-5" off the wall (passengers side).
Yep I have that spot on the door (not on the hood however) accumulate after a week or two. Never bothered to track down exactly where it comes from... figured it was a BMW "leak feature" like some of the other areas. Mine seems to always be worse on the passenger side.

On the other issue, maybe adjust the sensitivity in iDrive. I have to have my braking turned off completely about half the time because, I can't enter or exit my garage at certain times of the day/night at anything over 1 mph without it triggering. :rolleyes:

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I decided to Hyper Dip my two tone wheels in a matte black, actually they call it Shadow Black. I thought it would be a relatively cheap way for me to see if I like a matte finish or if I prefer glossy instead. Also I could try out other colors in the future like a bright silver. I really like how it turned out, hopefully it lasts.

Attachments

kyippee

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2022 M235
Took it to Laguna Seca instead of my track car (M3), and my Supra is stock except for changing the brake fluid. Haven't even done the first oil change.

This session was the most fun - just clowning around with friends in the last session of the day. It's an exercise in patience and remembering the limits, as it just doesn't handle, brake, or respond like my track car. Best full lap of the day was 1:43.85 (not in the video) and optimal (combining the best segments done across all laps) was 1:41.99. It's possible to put in respectable pace as an amateur, we've just got to be smooth at it...

Pej1282

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra, 2020 Avalon TRD, 2015 Lexus RC350
I decided to Hyper Dip my two tone wheels in a matte black, actually they call it Shadow Black. I thought it would be a relatively cheap way for me to see if I like a matte finish or if I prefer glossy instead. Also I could try out other colors in the future like a bright silver. I really like how it turned out, hopefully it lasts.
They came out really good ??