What did you do to your Supra today?

Rad_AMG

First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra 3.0 Premium (SOLD), 20 4Runner TRD Pro
Engine bay dress-up all done. @AMSPerformance Matte CF engine cover and intake, @VerusEric blue caps, and Cusco strut brace. Just waiting on my Verus heat shield, which should be here next week. Big thanks to my brother Jose for doing the install. Any Seattle-area folks needing work done should hit him up. He works out of his home garage in Puyallup and specializes in Bimmers, Evos, and STI's. His Insta is @krypto_m4 .
Engine Bay_01.jpg

AustinGRSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Added a titanium coolant bleed screw. If you havenā€™t done that, do it.

My OEM one failed since the plastic one is junk.

AustinGRSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Engine bay dress-up all done. @AMSPerformance Matte CF engine cover and intake, @VerusEric blue caps, and Cusco strut brace. Just waiting on my Verus heat shield, which should be here next week. Big thanks to my brother Jose for doing the install. Any Seattle-area folks needing work done should hit him up. He works out of his home garage in Puyallup and specializes in Bimmers, Evos, and STI's. His Insta is @krypto_m4 .
Engine Bay_01.jpg
Replace that ugly ECU cover with CF, bro!

TheIronLotus

First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Supra 3.0
Did you install it yourself? Iā€™m scared to drill into the car
I did it myself. It was a bit intimidating however, the install was pretty easy. I used some weather strips to make it water tight and also cleaned up some of the gaps the wing is known for.

David232

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
supra
I did it myself. It was a bit intimidating however, the install was pretty easy. I used some weather strips to make it water tight and also cleaned up some of the gaps the wing is known for.
What part of Florida are you in. Iā€™m from
Clearwater beach. Done see to many Supraā€™s over here. Yours is looking sweet. !!