What did you do to your Supra today?

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
Got the JB4 installed on the car, did a couple pulls and saw plenty of wheelspin all the way through second gear. Considering wider rears and moving onto PS4s.
~ Your follow up makes me believe the JB+ was just what my ‘21 3.0 needed. An added bump in hp and torque without making the added power near useless from 0-40 mph as with the JB4.

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
~ Your follow up makes me believe the JB+ was just what my ‘21 3.0 needed. An added bump in hp and torque without making the added power near useless from 0-40 mph as with the JB4.
I'm still on stock tires and I wasn't using launch control. I was running Map2 since I was on a tank of 93, which is 4 pounds of boost over stock, which the JB+ also does. The power difference is much more noticeable from a roll than a dig because of the traction difference. I mainly want the tire swap to get some more grip from the dig.

Also, a few plusses for the JB4 is seeing more useful info about the car like boost, custom maps, and a valet mode (haven't used it yet, so I don't know how it actually behaves).

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Joshua @Meraki Autoworks putting in that work. Getting my wheels and tires shipped out. They should be at the alignment shop by Friday.

Screenshot_20210806-130412_Instagram.jpg

Right after that I'm moving forward with the new intake manifold since it shouldn't cause a CEL or need a tune (just going to sit there looking pretty until this DME gets cracked.)

Then I will take it to the body shop to have the engine cover modified, P2uned door garnish painted/installed, and have the Street Hunter Wing and A91 Spoiler upgraded and customized for perfect fitment.

All this should be done by the end of August.

Just waiting on Seibon and Ings+1 to pull through to completely finish with the aero/cosmetics.

Last edited:

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Added a Borla ATAK and JB4 a few days ago. I'm a little late to this thread. Injen Evolution is going on this Friday.
Joshua @Meraki Autoworks putting in that work. Getting my wheels and tires shipped out. They should be at the alignment shop by Friday.

Screenshot_20210806-130412_Instagram.jpg

Right after that I'm moving forward with the new intake manifold since it shouldn't cause a CEL or need a tune (just going to sit there looking pretty until this DME gets cracked.)

Then I will take it to the body shop to have the engine cover modified, P2uned door garnish painted/installed, and have the Street Hunter Wing and A91 Spoiler upgraded and customized for perfect fitment.

All this should be done by the end of August.

Just waiting on Seibon and Ings+1 to pull through to completely finish with the aero/cosmetics.
Thanks to you both and enjoy!

-Josh

starman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0P
The chrome steering wheel emblem blinded me the other day as the sun hit it at just the right angle. It also sticks out like a sore thumb in my opinion as I think it's the only Chrome item inside the car.

Fearing that I would break the emblem removing it from the Airbag\Steering Wheel; I masked the interior of my car and plasti-dipped the Chrome emblem.

The overspray peeled off easily in the Toyota's "T" empty space area , but it was very hard to get the little two middle areas without peeling the entire plastidip off the emblem itself; so I just left that alone.

I like the finish result, though I'll most likely respray it and just leave the plastidip inside T's empty space areas

51371404475_686a7ac9a4_c.jpg

51370647583_6dd7b219a9_c.jpg

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
The chrome steering wheel emblem blinded me the other day as the sun hit it at just the right angle. It also sticks out like a sore thumb in my opinion as I think it's the only Chrome item inside the car.

Fearing that I would break the emblem removing it from the Airbag\Steering Wheel; I masked the interior of my car and plasti-dipped the Chrome emblem.

The overspray peeled off easily in the Toyota's "T" empty space area , but it was very hard to get the little two middle areas without peeling the entire plastidip off the emblem itself; so I just left that alone.

I like the finish result, though I'll most likely respray it and just leave the plastidip inside T's empty space areas

mod of the year. This is fucking awesome. Can I have your leftover plasticdip

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0

Necessity breeds invention. Nice job, I'll try this now. I forgot how forgiving and easy Plastidip is. I'll prob also make a small paint box/booth around the wheel to make sure to trap all the misc overspray as well. This may be my next mod for sure :thumbsup:

autopc25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
push cart

Much better. This is how the logo should have looked from the factory. Nice job!