What did you do to your Supra today?

obito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AFFEFF5A-5401-49F4-9537-D73AD70FAA8B.jpeg

These Porsche tire totes are great, I highly recommend them. Note to self though, when you buy plastic bags to store your tires make sure they can fit around the entire diameter easily.. I have to rewrap them since they’re not airtight enough. Annoying

Teleguy11

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR, 2017 Highlander Limited Platinum
Did you have to remove the rear tires to install the back guards? Also… what wheels? They look great!
Yes you do have to remove the rear tires. I picked these up for $40 on Amazon.... Perfect fit!

Attachments

TheBayA90

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Nocturnal A90, 2021 Lexus RX350 F sport
Carbon mirror caps, Carbon spoiler, MST v2 Intake, Burger motor sport 13mm front, 15mm rear spacers all done in the last 2 days! I'm even more in love with this car now.
The stance with spacers are perfect. MST v2 Intake is a must, I may be the only one who notices but after the intake install, i feel the car is slightly louder when it comes to burbles and pops.
IMG_692CF940C713-1.jpeg

sojusoulja

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1996 BB NSX, 2003 GPW S2000
Carbon mirror caps, Carbon spoiler, MST v2 Intake, Burger motor sport 13mm front, 15mm rear spacers all done in the last 2 days! I'm even more in love with this car now.
The stance with spacers are perfect. MST v2 Intake is a must, I may be the only one who notices but after the intake install, i feel the car is slightly louder when it comes to burbles and pops.
IMG_692CF940C713-1.jpeg
Just drove through that area today b4 we get hit with rain. Located In Sf?

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Toyota Prius Persona Series
The remotes are way too big already. It's really nice but I can't have something that big in my pocket. No room......?
That’s what your cup holder is for? I keep my key ring in there. My ring also has the fob to open the gate to the parking garage where I live.

BG500

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Supra
Installed the new steering wheel and I love ❤❤❤ it!!!
It looks and feels SOOOO much better than the original crappy thing (which reminds me of my 87 vw golf... apart from the airbag obviously ?)
I don't understand how the most crappy wheel ended up in the Supra, BMWs have great wheels and even the loaner Yaris I had last time the car was at the dealer had a better wheel than the Supra... something went terribly wrong here.. anyway all good now??

Attachments

BG500

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Supra
And.. I installed the strut braces, after giving them a rattle can treatment
Once again THANKS A BUNCH TO DRNICK!!!
Pretty sure I won't notice any difference before the white stuff is gone and I have go on the track in the spring but the do look good??
(Sorry fot the dirty engine bay, but at this time of the year there's no way to keep it clean ???)

Attachments